JIRA is a detect tracking tool. It is used for Agile testing as well as project management. JIRA is one of the finest tools, but it does have a few drawbacks. Here is a list of top JIRA alternatives available from the competition.
1. Backlog is an all-in-one project management tool built for developers. It's a popular alternative to Jira, with a much simpler and intuitive interface. Development teams use Backlog to work with other teams for enhanced team collaboration and high-quality project delivery.
- Easy bug tracking tool
- Project and issues with subtasks
- Git and SVN built-in
- Gantt Charts and Burndown charts
- Native mobile apps
- Available both in cloud and on-premise
2. Kanbanize is a professional project management software comprised of features for scaling Kanban beyond the team level.
- Flexible Kanban boards that allow you to fit in multiple completely different workflows at a single place
- Agile timelines for flexible project planning
- Kanban card links and hierarchy to manage your process across different boards and organizational levels
- Business Rules (If-This-Then-That Runtime Policies) to automate your process
- Email integration that allows you to send and receive messages directly in Kanbanize
- Time tracking that allows you to visualize hours spent on tasks or entire projects
- Analytics for monitoring process performance and identifying room for improvement
Read More alternatives at 10bestalternatives.com