This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Photoresist Chemicals market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.A photoresist is a light-sensitive material used in several processes, such as photolithography and photoengraving, to form a patterned coating on a surface. This process is crucial in the electronic industry.
The global photoresist industry has a technology barrier and the market is dominated by several companies. The major manufacturers are concentrated in Asian regions, where the semiconductor and electronics industry concentrate in.
Photoresist has been widely used in the PCB industry, semiconductor industry and LCD industry. Demand from the PCB industry accounts for the largest market share, being 38.34% in 2018. While, demand from semiconductor and LCD keeps fast growth.
According to this study, over the next five years the Photoresist Chemicals market will register a 4.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 3787.2 million by 2024, from US$ 2998.3 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Photoresist Chemicals business, shared in Chapter 3.
This study considers the Photoresist Chemicals value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/31670/global-photoresist-chemicals-2019-2024-404
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Positive Photoresist
- Negative Photoresist
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Semiconductors & ICS
- Printed Circuit Boards
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Fujifilm Electronic Materials
- Tokyo Ohka Kogyo
- Merck Group
- JSR Corporation
- LG Chem
- Shin-Etsu Chemical
- Everlight Chemical
- Dongjin Semichem
- Asahi Kasei
- Eternal Materials
- Hitachi Chemical
- Chang Chun Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Research objectives :
- To study and analyze the global Photoresist Chemicals consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Photoresist Chemicals market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Photoresist Chemicals manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Photoresist Chemicals with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Photoresist Chemicals submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/31670/global-photoresist-chemicals-2019-2024-404
Table of content
2019-2024 Global Photoresist Chemicals Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Photoresist Chemicals Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Photoresist Chemicals Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Photoresist Chemicals Segment by Type
2.2.1 Positive Photoresist
2.2.2 Negative Photoresist
2.3 Photoresist Chemicals Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Photoresist Chemicals Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Photoresist Chemicals Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Photoresist Chemicals Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Photoresist Chemicals Segment by Application
2.4.1 Semiconductors & ICS
2.4.3 Printed Circuit Boards
2.5 Photoresist Chemicals Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Photoresist Chemicals Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Photoresist Chemicals Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Photoresist Chemicals Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/