- Braiding machine is a type of device used to knit or interweave three or more strands of a wire or yarn to form a variety of material structure such as a rope-type structure, covered power cords, reinforced hose, and some types of lace structure. The braiding materials are made of natural or synthetic yarn, leather tapes, and interleaved and metal wires. Braided structures enable the layers to move together, which helps in preventing crack while braiding the material.
- The strands of fiber are twirled into a bunch of yarn by using a braiding machine. Subsequently, the two or more than two yarns are wrapped together to form another stand, which is coiled against a cylinder (bobbins) or reels. The bobbins or reels are mounted on a spool carrier, which is connected to the braiding machine to make braided yarn.
- Braids are not limited to one size, as it can be manufactured in various lengths, diameters, and widths. The main benefits of braiding includes a uniform distribution of weight through the braided material, which can enhance the impact resistance.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Drivers of the Braiding Machines Market
- Growing industrialization and urbanization in developing and developed countries is expected to drive the braiding machines market during the forecast period.
- Continuous growth in automobile production is one of the important factors boosting the growth of the global braiding machines market across the globe.
- Rise in demand for braiding machines is also due to its several features such as abrasion resistance, flexibility, and good expandability, apart from the fact that it is a flame retardant.
- Increasing adoption of braided wires, cables, and yams in various industries such as textile, aerospace, marine, and healthcare is expected to drive the braiding machines market across the globe during the forecast period 2019-2027.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Braiding Machines Market During the Forecast Period
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global braiding machines market due to increasing demand for braided wires and cables in aerospace and electrical industries, owing to their extraordinary physical properties.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global braiding machines market during the forecast period due to the growing urbanization and increasing population that has led to the increase in residential and industrial applications.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
- Furthermore, rapid industrialization and the fast growing economy in India and China has resulted in high adoption of braided wires, and cables and yarn in textile and electrical industries, which in turn is expected to drive the demand for braiding machines over the next few years.
- The braiding machines market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to growth of automotive and medical sectors in the region. This in turn is expected to propel the market in the region in the next few years.