- Ash handling is the technique of conveying, collecting, and loading out various types of ash such as bottom ash, fly ash, and bed ash residues left over from solid fuel combustion processes in power plants. Ash handling system is an energy efficient solution used especially in power stations where large quantities of pulverized fuel ash (PFA) is formed.
- Bottom ash transporting system, coarse ash transporting system, fly ash transporting system, ash slurry disposal system, and coal gasifier ash transporting system are the different types of ash handling systems.
- An ash handling system is essentially a pneumatic conveying method of handling ash in a clean and efficient manner. The ash handling system is a fully enclosed method, with exceptional reliability, so as to increase productivity and improve environmental conditions in thermal power plants.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Ash Handling System Market
- Increasing demand for ash handling systems in thermal power plants is expected to lead to the growth of the ash handling system market during the forecast period. Ash handling systems are used to cool down the ash in thermal power plants, so as to manage temperature transferred to a storage or disposable area, which can be further utilized in other industries. This is one of the major factors boosting the ash handling system market.
- Rising industrial infrastructure activities in developed and developing economies is expected to fuel the market for ash handling systems.
- Governments of developed and developing countries across the world are implementing environment protection laws and plans to regulate ash produced in industrial factories. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the ash handling system market over the forecast period. Furthermore, industrial factories need to deploy ash handling systems in their manufacturing plants to conform these government regulations.
- Rising adoption of ash handling systems in cogeneration plants is expected to boost the ash handling system market.
- Shifting consumer preference toward energy-efficient services and solutions in ash handling systems in power plants, steel plants, and waste to energy plants with minimum running cost, superior efficiency, and affordability are expected to fuel the growth of the ash handling system market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Ash Handling System Market during the Forecast Period
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold major share of the global ash handling system market by 2027, due to huge power generation from coal-based power plants across the APAC region. This in turn is expected to drive the ash handling system market over the next few years.
- Despite rising awareness about environmental conditions across the world, many uncertainties are expected in the coming years. Government regulations with respect to reducing air pollution and global warming is projected to increase the demand for ash handling systems in mature markets such as Europe and North America.
- The developing industrial infrastructure in Middle East & Africa and South America is expected to provide a huge drive to the ash handling system market over the forecast period.