- Portable appliance testers (PAT) are electrical safety testing equipment or devices mainly used to examine the status of electrical appliances and equipment to make sure that they are safe to use. They check safety parameters such as earth continuity/insulation resistance of electrical equipment. These parameters are embedded by the product manufacturer.
- Portable appliance testers examine any appliance or machine in which a plug is fitted. Portable appliance testers are also popularly known as business in a box.
- Portable appliance testers are specially designed to perform numerous compulsory electrical tests easily, quickly, and reliably. These testers decrease the probability of buying or using products that are dangerous.
- The global portable appliance testers (PAT) market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to the increase in demand for these testing devices in numerous industries such as semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunication.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Portable Appliance Testers (PAT) Market: Dynamics
Global Portable Appliance Testers (PAT) Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Increasing usage of electronic devices with rapid advancement of technology and the need to ensure their proper functioning is projected to fuel the portable appliance testers market globally.
- Currently, testing of an electrical device is a crucial need before it is dispatched from the manufacturing center; this in turn is projected to fuel the growth of the portable appliance testers market globally.