- An air blower is a mechanical or electro-mechanical device used to generate flow of air and gas at considerable pressure.
- The air flow generated by air blowers is used for different purposes including vacuum cleaners, small car cleaning blowers, air conditioners etc.
- Air flow and pressure vary according to the application requirement. Air blowers usually use centrifugal force to push air forward. An air blower consists of a casing which is utilized to direct the flow of air to the center of the wheel and a wheel with small blades on the circumference.
- Air blowers are categorized into two types on the basis of air flow generation that includes centrifugal blower and axial fans. In centrifugal air blowers, air enters axially and leaves the fan blades in the radial direction. In axial fans, air enters axially and leaves the fan blades without changing its direction.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Key Drivers of Air Blowers Market
- Air blowers used in food & beverages industry for various applications such as drying products, excess product removal, belt cleaning, dust removal, pan and tray cleaning and drying and prevents product slippage, hence increasing use of air blowers in food & beverages industry is projected to increase the market growth globally.
- Air blowers are used in several end-use industries as they offer several benefits. Air blowers are used in paint shops, air ventilation, boilers, and hotel kitchen exhausts. This is likely to boost the global air blowers market.
- Additionally, the increase in adoption of centrifugal blowers among end-use industries is projected to drive the global market.
Lack of Technical Knowledge Restraining Global Air Blowers Market
- Lack of technical knowledge about the functions of an air blower is expected to restrain the air blowers market across the globe.
- Lack of awareness about the benefits associated with air blowers is anticipated to hamper the market.