- A water vending machine is a self-service device such as an ATM machine, which is used to dispense purified water into a customer’s water bottle. It consists of various purifying technologies such as reverse osmosis, ultraviolet, ozone, deionization, and carbon filtration for dispensing purified water.
- A water vending machine is operated by insertion of money, tokens, or upon receipt of payment, to obtain purified water into a customer’s container. Water vending machines are an ideal solution in urban areas to get purified water.
- Major players across the globe are introducing water vending machines with smart design and unique materials that help users to get purified water and help water suppliers to deliver various products such as flavored water, carbonated water, or mineral water. This is likely to drive demand for water vending machines in the coming years.
Increasing User Preference for Drinking Purified Water
- Increasing awareness among users about drinking purified water has influenced them to opt for water vending machines. In emerging countries of Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific, lack of supply of pure water for drinking has encouraged users to opt for water vending machines, as it helps them to dispense water at an affordable price and prevent wastage. In addition, increasing drought prone areas across the globe is leading to demand for water vending machines by government bodies for supply of safe drinking water to users.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Presence of Alternative Solutions: A Key Restraint
- Rising acceptance of water purifiers in the residential and commercial sector by users to access pure drinking water may act as a barrier to the growth of the water vending machine market. Easy availability of packed pure water in a pouch, bottle, or jar is also a major reason for slowdown of the growth of the water vending machine market. In addition, acceptance of smart appliances or devices in the commercial sector such as multi-purpose liquid dispensing unit or vending unit with advanced blending technology is also likely to hamper the growth of the water vending machine market.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Water Vending Machine
- The global water vending machine market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the water vending machine market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The water vending machine market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for water vending machines during the forecast period, owing to increasing demand for purified water from consumers during the past few years in the region.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Water Vending Machine Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Water Vending Machine Market
The global water vending machine market is moderately fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of global and regional players. A few of the key players operating in the global water vending machine market are:
- Aguavida Premium Water
- Anhui Tino Technology Co.,Ltd
- Anu Pure Water Solutions
- Aqua Soft Water Systems
- Coster Engineering (Hiniker Company)
- Ecosoft Water Systems GmbH
- Fujian Century SEA Power
- Global water vending, Inc.
- Hi-Tech Sweet Water Technologies Pvt. Ltd.