- Nitrogen filling system, also known as nitrogen charging system, is a highly effective way of filling hydraulic accumulators. Nitrogen filling system does not require any supplementary energy. It can be driven directly from nitrogen bottle supply.
- Hydraulic accumulator is a pressure storage reservoir, wherein a non-compressible hydraulic fluid is held under pressure by an external source. The external source could be a raised weight, compressed gas, or spring.
- Nitrogen filling systems are primarily used in various operations such as tire inflation, suspension, and accumulator charging in the aviation industry
- The global nitrogen filling systems market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to the increase in demand for nitrogen filling systems in aerospace and defense industries
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Nitrogen Filling Systems Market
- Nitrogen gas is the cheapest and easily available gas in the market vis-à-vis other gases such as oxygen and hydrogen Thus, nitrogen filling systems are useful for charging accumulators with nitrogen gas. This is one of the major factors anticipated to fuel the global nitrogen filling systems market.
- Rise in demand for gas boosters that are used to fill accumulators is anticipated to fuel the nitrogen filling systems market in the next few years
- Nitrogen filling systems are suitable for pre-charging and charging accumulators, along with topping up stations of accumulators is resulting in enhanced demand for nitrogen filling systems, which is anticipated to propel the market in the near future
- Hydraulic accumulators use compressibility of nitrogen gas to store liquids, as liquids are incompressible. This is projected to fuel the adoption of nitrogen filling systems in the near future.
- Accumulators do not require nitrogen gas charging pressure at all times. This is a key factor anticipated to hamper the nitrogen filling systems market during the forecast period.
- High cost of nitrogen filling systems is also adversely affecting the market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Nitrogen Filling Systems Market
- In terms of region, the global nitrogen filling systems market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global nitrogen filling systems market owing to industrialization and mechanization in industries in the region. The U.S. is the key country of the market in North America, led by high demand for nitrogen filling systems in the country.
- Europe is anticipated to hold important share of the nitrogen filling systems market in the near future. Currently, nitrogen filling systems are being employed in Europe and the Middle East for business jet, commercial helicopter, and civilian airliner applications. Nitrogen filling systems are deployed globally by The U.K.’s Royal Air Force.