- 2D laser cutting machines are used to slice materials using a laser. A laser cutting machine cuts the material by directing the output of high power laser on the material which needs to be cut. These machines have high levels of accuracy compared to other manufacturing methods. The 2D laser cutting machine has the ability to cut a wide range of materials such as plastic, glass, wood, foam, acrylic, and paper-based materials.
- The 2D laser cutting machine market is segmented in terms of product type, technology, material, and application. By product type, the market is divided into high power product and low power product. By technology, the 2D laser cutting machine market is segmented into CO2 and fiber. In terms of material, the market is bifurcated into metal and non-metal and divided further in its subtypes. Based on application type, the market is classified into aerospace, metal fabrication, shipbuilding, automotive, etc. Growing industrial metal fabrication is expected to drive the 2D laser cutting machine market during the forecast years.
Growth of Metal Fabrication Industry to Drive the Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market
- The metal fabrication process builds machines and structures from raw metals. Metal fabrication processes includes cutting, bending, wielding, machining, forming, and assembling the products. 2D laser cutting machines are majorly used in metal fabrication industry. The growth of this industry is likely to impact the 2D laser cutting machine market. The use of fiber laser cutting technology machines is growing tremendously due to its high flexibility, high speed, and better efficiency. Rising sheet metal fabrication industry is the major factor anticipated to drive the global 2D laser cutting machine market during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market, Request for a Sample
Development of 3D Laser Cutting Machines Likely to Hamper Growth of the 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market
- 3D laser cutting machines can be used for the slicing of two-dimensional as well as three-dimensional products. New innovations in 3D laser cutting machines such as robotic laser cutting machines may hamper the growth of the 2D laser cutting machine market. Adoption of 3D laser cutting machines is increasing rapidly, as manufacturers are using more advanced machinery for better production quality. Growing inclination toward using 3D laser cutting machines can hamper the growth of the 2D laser cutting machine market across the globe.
North America to Lead the Global 2D Laser Cutting Machine Market
- In terms of region, the global 2D laser cutting machine market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America comprises Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The 2D laser cutting machine market in Europe includes Germany, the U.K., France, and Rest of Europe. The 2D laser cutting machine market in Asia Pacific includes India, Japan, China, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The South America 2D laser cutting machine market can be segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America. Middle East & Africa covers GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- North America is likely to witness maximum demand for 2D laser cutting machines followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, due to higher usage in metal fabrication industry.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global 2D laser cutting machine market are:
- Wuhan HG Laser Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Koike Aronson, Inc.
- Mazak Optonics Corporation
- GWEIKE Laser
- Nissan Tanaka Corporation