The In-Dash Navigation System Market, by value, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.74% during the forecast period, to reach USD 17.53 billion by 2022. In this study, 2016 has been considered the base year, and 2017 to 2022 the forecast period, for estimating the size of the in-dash navigation system market. The automotive industry is at a phase where various electronic devices such as lane departure warning system, adaptive cruise control, and navigation system are being installed in vehicles. The versatility and flexibility offered by automotive embedded systems have taken the electrification of automobiles to a new level. The in-dash navigation system is one of the embedded devices offered by automotive OEMs in most of their vehicle models. The in-dash navigation system uses the global positioning system (GPS) to provide accurate location and directions. Along with the route information, navigation systems can also provide real-time traffic information and weather forecast. The major components of in-dash navigation system are display unit, antenna module, control module, and wiring harness.
Get Sample Report Of In-Dash Navigation System Market @
Objectives of the study:
- To describe and forecast the in-dash navigation system market, in terms of volume (thousand units) and value (USD million/billion), by component, connected navigation services, technology, vehicle, electric vehicle.
- To describe and forecast the in-dash navigation system market, in terms of value, by region–Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World (RoW) along with their respective countries
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To study the complete value chain of in-dash navigation system
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the in-dash navigation system ecosystem
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing competitive landscape for market leaders
- To analyze strategic approaches such as product launches, acquisitions, contracts, agreements, and partnerships in the in-dash navigation system market
To know about the assumptions considered for the study, download the pdf brochure
During this research study, major players operating in the in-dash navigation system market in various regions have been identified, and their offerings, regional presence, and distribution channels have been analyzed through in-depth discussions. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to determine the overall market size. Sizes of the other individual markets have been estimated using the percentage splits obtained through secondary sources such as Hoovers, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and Factiva, along with primary respondents. The entire procedure includes the study of the annual and financial reports of the top market players and extensive interviews with industry experts such as CEOs, VPs, directors, and marketing executives for key insights (both qualitative and quantitative) pertaining to the market. The figure below shows the breakdown of the primaries based on the company type, designation, and region considered during the research study.
Target Audience of In-Dash Navigation System Market
- Automobile manufacturers
- In-dash navigation system manufacturers
- Automotive component manufacturers
- Automobile organizations/associations
- In-dash navigation system component suppliers
- Raw material suppliers for navigation systems
- Traders and distributors of in-dash navigation system
- Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 suppliers
- Distributors and suppliers of automotive components/parts
Scope Of the In-Dash Navigation System Market Report
In-dash navigation system Market, By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of The World (RoW)
In-dash navigation system Market, By Component type
- Display Unit
- Control Module
- Antenna Module
- Wiring Harness
In-dash navigation system market, By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Asia-Pacific: Largest market for in-dash navigation systems
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the largest market for in-dash navigation system from 2017 to 2022. The market growth in the region can be attributed to the presence of prominent OEMs [Honda Motor Co., Ltd (Japan) and Nissan Motor Company Ltd (Japan)], strategic alliances, and exceptional communication infrastructure. The market growth is also boosted by the presence of growing economies such as China and India where the demand for the navigation system is rising due to increasing vehicles on the roads and heavy traffic jams.
- Continental AG (Germany)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Denso Corporation (Japan)
- Delphi Automotive (UK)
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their pain points around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “Knowledge store” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Source: In-Dash Navigation System Market