Multi Camera System market is estimated to be USD 700.7 Million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 2,843.4 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 19.13% during the forecast period. The base year for the study is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018–2025.
Objectives of the Report
- To define, describe, and project the multi camera system market for automotive (2017–2025), in terms of volume (‘000 units) and value (USD million/billion)
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges influencing the growth of this market
- To analyze and forecast the market for automotive and estimate the market size, by volume and value, based on multi camera system function, multi camera system display type, level of autonomous driving, and region
- To forecast the market size, by volume and value, of the market for automotive with respect to four regions, namely, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and expansions in the market for automotive
To know about the assumptions considered for the study, download the pdf brochure
Target Audience of Multi Camera System Market for Automotive
- Multi camera system for automotive manufacturers and component suppliers
- Automotive AR system manufacturers and component suppliers
- Automotive display panel manufacturers
- Automotive OEMs
- Industry associations and other driver assistance systems manufacturers
- The automobile industry and related end-user industries
Key Players of Multi Camera System Market for Automotive
- Bosch (Germany)
- Continental (Germany)
- Delphi (UK)
- Magna (Canada)
- Samvardhana Motherson Reflectec (Germany)
- Valeo (France)
- Clarion (Japan)
- Texas Instruments (US)
- NXP Semiconductors (Netherlands)
- OmniVision Technologies (US)
- Xilinx (US)
- Ambarella (US).
The 2D display type segment is estimated to hold the largest market share in 2017. However, the 3D multi camera system is estimated to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period and is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace due to technological advancements. In addition, the technology-driven companies are using the 3D multi camera system as a tool for developing autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles.
The parking segment is estimated to hold the largest market share of this market, by function type. However, the ADAS segment is estimated to be the fastest growing market owing to the growth of semi-autonomous and autonomous vehicles and advanced driver assistance functions based on the multi camera system.
Speak to Our Analyst and gain crucial industry insights that will help your business grow:
Asia Pacific to be the fastest growing regional market for multi camera system market for automotive
The Asia Pacific market is anticipated to be the fastest growing market for multi camera system during the forecast period. The market growth in the region can be attributed to the rapidly growing automotive sector in countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India. Moreover, the improving lifestyle of consumers and speedy urbanization have boosted the demand for passenger cars as well as commercial vehicles. These factors are expected to trigger the growth of the multi camera system market in the region.
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “Knowledgestore” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441