Global Insulating Paper Market: Introduction
- Cellulose is widely used in the manufacture of insulating paper, due to excellent properties of pure cellulose such as higher electric resistance and mechanical strength compared to other alternatives including wood, cotton, and rubber. Insulating paper is a laminate with multi-layered structure, which offers insulation along with excellent mechanical strength and heat resistance.
- Growing electricity transmission & distribution industry coupled with advancements in the global industrial sector has augmented the demand for insulating materials. This, in turn, is driving the demand for insulating paper.
- Technological advancements in electricity transmission and distribution have resulted in increased demand for insulating materials with advanced properties. Furthermore, increasing safety concerns in electrification have propelled the demand for high-quality insulating materials.
- This, in turn, is anticipated to fuel the demand for insulating paper in the near future. This can be attributed to properties of insulating paper in terms of tensile strength, breakdown phenomenon, and tear resistance. However, increasing prices of raw materials required for production of insulating paper are projected to hinder the global insulating paper market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Rise in Demand for Electric Insulating Paper to Drive Global Market
- Modernization of electric transmission and distribution networks and rise in the demand for electricity from various sectors such as commercial, industrial, and residential are positively impacting the electric insulating paper market.
- Furthermore, rising public and private investments in the establishment of basic construction and infrastructure, primarily in developing countries, are leading to significant increase in the demand for electricity and electrification components including insulating materials. This, in turn, is projected to propel the demand for electric insulating paper during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Leading Share of Global Insulating Paper Market
- Geographically, the global insulating paper market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of insulating paper across the globe, followed by North America and Europe. Rising demand for insulating materials from the electricity transmission & distribution industry, led by rising demand for electricity from automobile and other manufacturing industries and residential sector in Asia Pacific, is driving the insulating paper market in the region.
- Rapid industrialization led by economic growth and supportive government policies, primarily in countries such as China, India, and Indonesia, has resulted in the risen demand for electricity. Furthermore, growth of the construction & infrastructure industry in the region has fueled the demand for electricity distribution in the region. This, in turn, is anticipated to drive the demand for insulating paper in Asia Pacific in the next few years.
- North America and Europe are estimated to hold a considerable share of the global insulating paper market during the forecast period, due to increased demand for insulating material and modernization of electrification backed by rapid technological advancements in these regions
Request for covid19 Impact Analysis - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74688
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global Insulating paper market is fragmented among several local and global players. Key players are adopting business strategies such as launch of high-performance products to strengthen their position in the rapidly expanding global market. For instance, in 2017, Nitto Denko Corporation launched insulation paper with exceptional properties in term of heat and weather resistance and multi-layered lamination. A few of the key players operating in the global insulating paper market are:
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Teijin Aramid B.V.
- Cottrell Paper Company
- Weidmann Electrical Technology Inc.
- Von Roll Holding A.G.
- Yantai Metastar Special Paper
- Miki Tokushu Paper
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global (Chemicals and Materials) Industry