Global Wi-Fi 6 Devices Market - Introduction
- Wi-Fi 6 is the next generation standard in Wi-Fi technology. It is also known as “AX WiFi" or "802.11ax WiFi.” Wi-Fi 6 connects multiple devices with the Internet and provides high Wi-Fi connection speed with the help of two key technologies: MU-MIMO (multi-user, multiple input, multiple output) and OFDMA (orthogonal frequency division multiple access).
- MU-MIMO connects multiple devices with the router at the same time rather than broadcasting one device to another. OFDMA helps in transmitting one data to multiple devices at once. Wi-Fi 6 allows eight devices to communicate at once.
- Wi-Fi 6 provides various enhanced features, including high battery efficiency in tablets, IoT devices, and smartphones. Additionally, it provides increased benefits than previous versions, such as high capacity to transmit data including IoT, four times faster than 802.11ac, and offers a dependable, consistent network connection to various devices. Higher compatibility devices are required to connect indoor wireless connectivity with the advancement in technology and advent of 5G and IoT. Wi-Fi 6 provides higher speed and density of connected devices for indoor enterprise networks.
- Wi-Fi 6 use cases are growing in different areas such as in large public venues (stadiums and convention centers), transportation hubs, IoT and smart city deployments, and education (libraries, auditoriums and lecture halls), with the growing demand for high internet speed and security.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure
Wi-Fi 6 Devices Market – Dynamics
Growing Number of Consumer Electronics Devices
- The Wi-Fi 6 devices market is projected to grow due to the significant increase in use of consumer electronics devices such as laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Moreover, growing number of connected devices will need higher concurrent device capacity. Wi-Fi 6 devices or 802.11ax standards are expected to leverage the latest Wi-Fi technologies or standards and propel the Wi-Fi 6 devices market in the near future.
Environmental Conditions and Security Threat Challenges to Restrain Market Growth
- Wi-Fi 6 devices are becoming advanced with developments in technology. However, the use of high radio frequency ranges is affecting user health and damaging the environment. These factors are likely to hinder the Wi-Fi 6 devices market growth. Moreover, growing cybersecurity breaches through wireless device networks will also likely to hinder the growth of the Wi-Fi 6 devices market.
Global Wi-Fi 6 Devices Market - Competitive Landscape
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Founded in 1984, Cisco Systems, Inc. has its headquarters in San Jose, California, the U.S. The company manufactures, designs, and sells internet protocol-based networking related products to IT and communications industries worldwide. It also offers security products for advanced threat protection, web & email security, and network & data center security. Moreover, the company offers access and policy, unified threat management, advisory, and integration and managed services.
Dell Technologies Inc.
- Founded in 1984, Dell Technologies Inc. is headquartered in Round Rock, Texas, the U.S. The company develops, manufactures, designs, markets, sells, and supports information technology (IT) products and services around the world. It operates through three segments: VMware, Client Solutions Group (CSG), and Infrastructure Solutions Group (ISG). Dell Technologies Inc. has 157,000 employees worldwide.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Incorporated in 1939, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is headquartered in San Jose, California, the U.S. The company operates its business through four segments: hybrid IT, intelligent edge, financial services, and corporate investments. It provides HPE StoreOnce solution for backup and recovery, which offers disk-based backup, deduplication, and safe long-term storage.
Other prominent players operating in the Wi-Fi 6 Devices Market are:
- International Business Machines Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- ALE International
- AT&T Corporation
- Actiontec Electronics, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
Global Wi-Fi 6 Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Wi-Fi 6 Devices Market, by Component
- Access Points
- WLAN Controllers
- Network Planning and Design
- Support& Maintenance
Global Wi-Fi 6 Devices Market, by Band Type
Global Wi-Fi 6 Devices Market, by Density Type
- High-density Wi-Fi
- Enterprise-class Wi-Fi
Global Wi-Fi 6 Devices Market, by Industry
- Sports & Leisure