Mobile Learning: Introduction
- Mobile learning, also known as m-learning or e-learning, is defined as education via the internet or network through mobile devices, such as smartphones, handheld computers, and tablets. In mobile learning, education material is sent through mobile apps, social interactions, and online educational hubs.
- Mobile learning provides real-time capabilities to educational institutions to distribute information and educational content to students on any platform. Additionally, it provides educational content to students anywhere, anytime, or on any platform.
- Mobile learning also provides a centralized portal to students to complete and upload assignments and download course instruction and work in online social groups to complete tasks.
- The global mobile learning market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increase in demand for mobile learning from educational institutes.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
Global Mobile Learning Market: DynamicsGlobal Mobile Learning Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Growing technological advancements in the fields of computers, mobiles, and information technology is expected to boost the mobile learning market during the forecast period.
- Increasing shift from paper books and pencils to E-solutions in education and corporate institutes is expected to boost the demand for mobile learning across the globe.
- Demand for digital education has pushed the need to effectively manage online content, courses, and other educational processes. This, in turn, is projected to drive the global mobile learning market in the next few years.
- Rise in deployment of tablets in educational institutions is estimated to propel the global mobile learning market during the forecast period
- Emergence of digital technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), cloud computing, and Internet of Things (IoT) across the globe is also anticipated to boost the demand for mobile learning during the forecast period.
- However, growing cost associated with equipment, connectivity, and maintenance are expected to hamper the mobile learning market during the forecast period
- Moreover, lack of technical skills among instructors and learners along with budget constraints related to technology infrastructure is projected to restrain the market in the next few years
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Mobile Learning Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by this pandemic. Most of the corporate and publishing companies have temporarily suspended operations. The education sector has been adversely impacted in most countries due to partial or full lock down. Digital learning is seeing a steady rise.
- Mobile learning is experiencing positive growth opportunity and increasing use across the globe due to the lockdown. Most educational institutes and corporates are moving to digital classes to share and provide information and education to students through mobile phones, tablets etc. This, in turn, is projected to indirectly propel the global mobile learning market in the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Mobile Learning Market
- In terms of region, the global mobile learning market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global mobile learning market in 2019, due to advancement in technology and significant adoption of mobile learning solutions in the region.
- The mobile learning market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing digitization and adoption of smartphone across countries.
Request for covid19 Impact Analysis - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=77645
Global Mobile Learning Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the mobile learning market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have led to opportunities in the global mobile learning market. Mobile learning vendors are focused on inorganic growth strategies such as strategic collaborations and merger and acquisition activities with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Mobile Learning Market are Listed Below:
- Allen Interactions Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- City & Guilds Group (Kineo)
- Dell, Inc.
- Epic Learning Group
- GLAD Solutions Limited
- IBM Corporation
- NetDimensions (Holdings) Limited
- Oxagile LLC
- Promethean World Ltd.
- SAP SE
- Skillsoft Corporation
- SweetRush Inc.
- Upside Learning
- Xyleme, Inc.
Global Mobile Learning Market: Research ScopeGlobal Mobile Learning Market, by Content Type
- Mobile Content Authoring
- Games and interactive apps
- Portable LMS
- Mobile and Video-based Courseware
- Interactive Assessments
- Content Development
Global Mobile Learning Market, by Content Providers
- Education Institutes
- Developers and Programmers
- Corporate Companies
Global Mobile Learning Market, by Application
- In-class Learning
- Simulation Based Learning
- Corporate Training
- Online On-the-Job Training
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research - https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/smart-home-as-a-service-market-to-reach-us10-9-bn-by-2025--owing-to-rise-in-energy-management-systems-noted-tmr-300818411.html