The "Advance Day trading Signal" Software is made on the basis of the time tested Technical analysis techniques that evaluate historical data of the underlying stocks, any indices or any symbol where it is loaded.
It generates precise trading signals ahead of time prior to the start of trends and places stop loss line when the strength of the trends weakening. This original feature of the system guides the traders to protect their profits at every crucial level.
The software analyses each and every candle of the symbol in the given timeframe and bunches the candles into three basic groups.
1) Bullish Band of Candles (Candle marked with Aqua Colour Arrow at the Price High of the candle)
2) Bearish Band of Candles (Candle marked with Magenta colour Arrow at the Price Low of the candle)
3) Floating Band of Candles. (Candle having no arrow either at the top or bottom)
While the indicator starts bunching the candles into groups, a line will get drawn, if the candles fall into Bearish Group the colour of the line is likely to be Blue or Band of candles is Bullish then the colour of the line is likely to be Yellow.
Traders may take SHORT when Blue colour line appears or LONG when Yellow colour line appears..The floating Band of candles helps the traders to exit their current position.
These unique features of the "Day Trading Signal" software ensure Profits during Trending & Rangebound Market conditions..
Trading Rules for advance Day Trading Signal" Software:
The system consists of the followings;
1) Trend line indicator Blue/Yellow colours.
2) Trend arrows Aqua/Magenta Colours.
3) Stoploss Level line (dotted line Red colour).
1) Trend line indicator Blue/Yellow colours: It indicates the long run direction of the trend, when indicator line turns Yellow the long run trend is likely to be Bullish, whereas if indicator line turns Blue the long run direction is likely to be Bearish
2) Trend arrows Aqua/Magenta Colour: Every candle is examined and grouped under Bullish, Bearish, and Floating Band of Candles. The Candles carrying Aqua colour arrows are of the Bullish group candles, and The Candles carrying Blue arrows are of Bearish group, whereas the candle without arrows are treated as Floating group candle. The goal of these arrows is to indicate the strength of the underlying trend. As long as the strength of the trend is intact the arrows appears on the each candle and as the strength of the trend weakens significantly the arrows disappears from the candle alerting the traders that the underlying trend is over and industry is under direction less movement. Hence we group the candles without arrows in Floating group.
3) The Stoploss Level Line (dotted line Red colour): When industry enters in the Direction less movement (Floating) the purchase price will break Trend line indicator Blue/Yellow colours or keep floating around it Automatic Buy Sell Signal Software For Mcx. During this condition Red Colour Dotted line appears as stoploss level to indicate just how much floating is allowed for underlying trend. The underlying trend may bounce back from the stoploss line or break the stoploss line and direction reversal may take.
1) When the long run trend is Bullish an Aqua colour arrow on the the surface of the candle and Yellow colour trend line below the candle appears, it is an entry point for the Buy (Long) position. Traders should initiate the Long trade immediately.---- BUY (LONG)
2) The Buy(LONG) position must be held till the purchase price breaches the Yellow colour trend line and Stoploss line or the candle without arrow is spotted. 1 / 2 of the position held must be squared off at this level----SQUARE OFF HALF OF BUY (LONG) POSITION.
3) The balance position must be held till the Yellow colour line becomes Blue colour or Magenta colour arrow is spotted at the lower end of the candle, this condition is trend reversal.SQUARE OFF BALANCE BUY (LONG) POSITION & INITIATE SELL (SHORT) POSITION.
4) Similarly contain the short (sell) position till price breaches the Blue colour trend line and Stoploss line or the candle without arrow is spotted. 1 / 2 of the position held must be squared off at this level SQUARE OFF HALF OF SELL (SHORT) POSITION.
5) The balance position must be held till the Blue line becomes Yellow or Aqua colour arrow is spotted at the the surface of the candle, this condition is again trend reversal. SQUARE OFF BALANCE SELL (SHORT) POSITION & INITIATE BUY (LONG) POSITION.
The rear tested email address details are 90-95 percent profitable trades with large profits and 5-10 percent loss trades with marginal loses/cost-to-cost traders.
The motto of the "Advance Day Trading Signal" software is Primarily to generate above average profits with every trades along side protection of the investment.