To perform the HP OfficeJet pro 8025 printer setup, you have to follow the steps below:
· Now you’re about to set up the printer in a USB connection, so you have to verify some of the requirements before starting the 123.hp.com/setup 8025 process.If you find the USB cable in the first place, detach it immediately, and you mustn’t connect the cord again ever.
· Then you can find Windows for “Devices,” and you can also click the devices & Printers option. After this, you have to remove the device and add your printer to the PC.
· The next step becomes rather interesting where you have to search for the driver file.Navigate to the 123.hp.com/setup and use the search option to find the suitable firmware.
· Then after clicking the download option, the driver gets installed on your PC immediately. It is time to carry on all the configuration process for the printer.
· So, double-click the driver file and run it to make your HP OfficeJet pro 8025 function at its best. The printer can perform operations such as print, copy, scan or fax.Then you’ll be notified to provide the connection type; there you have to select USB.
The internet connection also proves to be a devastating factor, and in emergency times, you can use the CD to install the driver file for your printer. If you are in need of more queries related to 123.hp.com/setup process, call the support panel number +1-800-237-0201 and get the issues fixed. Just visit our 123.hp.com website for more information.