Check out the simple procedure to book Emirates business class reservations using points
For the passengers who frequently travel with Emirates Airlines, they are offered Skywards points that one can use for booking flights and purchasing additional services.
Booking Emirates business class flight tickets using points
For booking Emirates reservations with business class, the passengers are offered with multiple options for confirming the flight ticket that includes:
- Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan
- Emirates Skywards points
Besides, one can also transfer their Skywards points to Chase Ultimate Reward points, Marriot Bonvoy, and American Express Membership Awards to book business class reservations.
Steps to Book Business Class reservations with Emirates
- For booking Emirates flight ticket, visit the airline website and navigate to the Book option.
- Now, the passenger is required to select a departing and arrival cities for the reservations.
- Then, state the number of passengers traveling with the airline and suitable travel date.
- Once all the details are filled in, the passenger can select a flight and proceed with the booking process.
- Further, the passenger needs to provide the details of the people traveling and continue to view the fare details.
- After that, the passenger is required to make payment for the emirates reservations using Skywards points and confirm the booking.
Besides, if the passenger has any queries regarding the booking process using points, they can contact the airline directly for assistance and confirm the booking with the airlines.