Market Definition: Global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market
Polyphenylene sulphide or PPS is a partial crystalline which usually have high melting point and excellent chemical resistant. They are mainly used as high performance thermoplastics. They are usually used for electrical insulation, coal boiler, film capacitors, gaskets, specialty membrane and others in filter fabrics. Linear PPS and Cross- linked PPS are two of the major types of the PPS. There toughness increases at high temperature due to which they are widely used as substitute of metal in electronic, automotive and other industries.
Market Analysis: Global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market
Global polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 2677.48 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Technological development in electrical and electronic industry and increasing product development is the factor for the growth of this market.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-polyphenylene-sulfide-pps-market
- Growing electric vehicle demand is fuelling the growth of this market
- Rising usage of PPS in filter and filter bag applications is another factor driving the market growth
- Increasing government support will also propel the growth of the market
- Rising demand for PPS from electronic and automotive industry also contributes as a factor for the growth of this market
- High production cost will restrict the market growth
- Availability of substitute in the market will also hamper the market growth
- Rising issues related with oversupply and capacity built can also hinder the growth of this market
Inquire Regarding This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-polyphenylene-sulfide-pps-market
Global polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) market are DIC CORPORATION, Solvay, LION IDEMITSU COMPOSITES CO.,LTD., KUREHA CORPORATION, TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC., Tosoh, SK chemicals, Chengdu Letian Plastics Co.,Ltd., Celanese Corporation, Daicel Corporation., TEIJIN LIMITED., SABIC, NHU Materials Co., LG Chem., Ryan Plastics Ltd., RTP Company, Ensinger Special Polymers, Inc., Polyplastics Co., Ltd., INITZ, PolyOne Corporation among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Toray Industries announced the launch of their new polyphenylene sulfide resin which is specially designed for automobile industry. They are very flexible and are chemical and heat resistant. This will help the company to expand in various industries applications. This new PPS is a combination of technologies such as nanotechnology and polymer chemistry
- In January 2015, Solvay announced that they are going to acquire Ryton PPS business from Chevron Phillips Chemical Company so that they can increase their specialised solutions portfolio. This will help the company to provide reduce the cyclicality and get higher growth and returns. This will also expand their business and will strengthen their position in the market.
Research Methodology: Global Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475