Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Market – Introduction
- Contact center as a service is a cloud based solution that allows enterprises to use the software of the contact center providers’.
- This service model offers various deployment options to customers: public, private, hybrid, and multi-cloud.
- Various delivery model such as software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) can be implemented.
- Contact center as a service is a flexible option for many enterprises as it offers scalability as per operational needs, and flexibility to pay for only the technology needed.
- Investments on contact center as a service is low, as organizations do not have to take care of the model along with the operations and maintenance.
- Usage of the solution significantly reduces capital expenditure and operational expenditure and it has the capability to serve more customers
Technological advancements for better customer experience expected to drive the contact center as a service (CCaaS) market
- Customers are increasingly becoming digitally conscious. Digitization of the customer experience helps provide better services. This in turn is augmenting the market. Digitization initiatives taken by various countries across the globe are also driving the contact center as a service (CCaaS) market.
- Technological developments have a strong impact on the global contact center as a service (CCaaS) market. Advantages such as faster service, better compliance management, flexibility, and analytics service offered by contact center as a service are expected to propel the large-scale adoption of contact center as a service solutions across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Market
- On the basis of region, the global contact center as a service market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to account for major share of the global contact center as a service market during the forecast period, due to advancements in technology and enhanced customer experiences in the region.
- The major shareholder in this region is the U.S. resulting in rising share of North America in the contact center as a service market.
Global Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Market – Competitive Landscape
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in the Global Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Market
- Liveops, Inc.
- CenturyLink, Inc.
- Evolve IP, LLC.
- Talkdesk, Inc,
- Cisco Systems, Inc.