Powder Coatings Market is forecast to grow at healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025 with factors such as high investment cost and complexity associated with obtaining thin films are hampering the market growth. Powder coatings market has shown a significant adoption rate and preferences from the Asia-Pacific region. Growth in automotive & electronics industry and growing demand for consumer goods is expected to enhance market growth in the region.
North America Powder Coating Market is expected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. Increasing technological advancements, growth of stringent environment regulations and rising applications across end-user industries are driving the market. On the other hand, difficult to obtain thin film and high startup cost as well as high energy consumption is hampering the growth of market.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-powder-coatings-market
Key Drivers: North America Powder Coatings Market
Prominent factors driving the growth of this market increasing technological advancements, growth of stringent environment regulations and rising applications across end-user industries are driving the market driving the market.
Key Points: North America Powder Coatings Market
Akzo nobel N.V is going to dominate the powder coating market following with Kansai Paint Co.,LTD, Asian Paints, Jotun and Evonik Industries AG among others.
- The thermoset segment is dominating the North America powder coating market.
- Thermoplastic segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.6% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Inquire Regarding This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=north-america-powder-coatings-market
Powder Coatings Market Developments
AZZ Inc announced the acquisition of Preferred Industries, Ltd in September 2019 which will help the company to enhance their powder coating portfolio. This acquisition will help the company to enhance their reach and would offer better services to their customers worldwide.
Market Segmentation: North America Powder Coatings Market
- The North America powder coating market is segmented based on resin type into two notable segments; thermoset and thermoplastic. Thermoset are sub segmented into Epoxy Polyester hybrid, epoxy, polyester, acrylic, polyurethane, and others. Thermoplastic is sub-segmented into polyvinyl chloride, nylon, polyvinyl fluoride (PVF) and polyolefin.
- The North America powder coating market is segmented on the bases of substrate. Substrate is sub segmented on the basis of Metallic and Non-metallic.
- The North America powder coating market is segmented on the bases of coating method. Coating method is sub segmented on the basis of electrostatic spray coating, fluidized bed coating, electrostatic fluidized bed process and flame spraying.
- The North America powder coating market is segmented on the bases of end user. end user is sub segmented on the basis of appliances, automotive, general industrial, architectural, furniture and others.
- Based on geography, the market is segmented into 3 geographical countries
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475