The fabrics obtained from spunbond technology are strong and cannot be torn easily. The fabrics are used for a wide variety of products such as furniture, carpet backing, apparel interlinings, bedding and packing materials. Growing demand for sports equipment in developing countries is leading to growth in demand for global spunbond market.
Spunbond is a type of technology or process used for the production of nonwoven fabrics. The process uses many polymers such as polyester, polypropylene, polyethylene, polyurethane, polyamide, nylon and others. among all the types of polymers, polyester provides high tensile strength and heat stability and is therefore, more expensive as compared to other types of raw materials used.
Europe spunbond market is expected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=europe-spunbond-market
Competitive Analysis: Europe Spunbond Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are DuPont, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Mogul Co., Ltd., Yaolong Spun bonded Nonwoven Technology Co., Ltd, Quanzhou Golden Nonwoven Co.,ltd., TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC., HuahaoNonwovens Co.,Ltd., Berry Global Inc., Radici Partecipazioni SpA, Kolon Industries, Inc., APEX Nonwovens, SHINKONG SYNTHETIC FIBERS CORP, Wenzhou Superteng Nonwoven Technology Co., Ltd, CEREX ADVANCED FABRICS, INC., Hadtex among others.
- In June 2018, Mogul Co., Ltd. showcased its innovative products of the new brand line namely Madaline at ANEX. The brand includes products suitable with environmental concern and automotive material. The main motive towards the launch of new brand line is the company’s business expansion in the Asian countries.
- In January 2018, RadiciGroup showcased its products at Domotex 2018. The products are made from bio polyamide 6.6 and polyamide 6 yarns and are used widely as the flooring solutions for contract and residential applications.
- In April 2016, the company has renewed their official website. With this renewal, the users were able to have smooth experience in finding various information and news of the company.
Inquire Regarding This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=europe-spunbond-market
Segmentation: Europe Spunbond Market
Europe spunbond market is segmented into three notable segments which are type, nylon raw material and application.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into fine denier PET and nylon.
- On the basis of nylon raw material, the market is segmented into adipic acid and caprolactam.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into automotive, filtration, rubber belting/hoses, rubber transfer molding, embroidery/apparel, composites, carpet/rugs, agriculture, electrical & electronics, textile, home furnishing, tapes/adhesives and others.
Get detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-spunbond-market
Research Methodology: Europe Spunbond Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Distributors, Industrial Professionals. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475