Color concentrates are the compounds that help in felicitating the coloring of a wide variety of plastics for various applications. The increased demand from end use industry including packaging, agriculture, consumer goods, paint, agriculture (such as nursery films, greenhouse and mulch film)among others are increasing the demand for color concentrates, thus helping the market to grow in near future. The color concentrates market has substantially grown over the years and has gained popularity among the packaging and electronics market. It is considered to be the most durable and cost effective colorant to be used for different applications.
Middle East and Africa color concentrates market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 -2026.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=middle-east-and-africa-color-concentrates-market
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Color Concentrates Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Ferro Corporation, Cromex S/A, Chroma Color Corporation, Unicolor Masterbatching and Additives Incorporated, Plastics Color Corporation, AGC Inc., LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., PolyOne, Clariant, Colortech Inc., Accurate Color & Compounding, Inc., Ampacet Corporation, Badger Color Concentrates, F&D PLASTICS, Precision Color Compounds, Primex Color, Compounding & Additives, Royce Global, Inteplast Group, PEACOCK COLOR and Penn Color Inc and Masterbatch & Color Concentrates among others.
- In November, 2019, Ferro, a worldwide supplier of organic coatings and inks, will participate in CHINACOAT 2019 from18-20 November at China. Through this exhibition the company is looking to expand its sales to achieve new contracts
- In September, 2019 the Royce Global participated in two trade shows SPE Cad Retec Color and Appearance and Pack Expo Las Vegas 2019.Through this event the company is planning to promote their product portfolio
- In February, 2018, Clariant, a manufacturer of specialty chemicals, participated in the event at Plastindia 2018 with the subject – 'Expand your Horizon, Boost your Performance' which is held in Ahmedabad, Gujarat between 7th and 12th February. In the event Clariant reveal its extensive portfolio of all the products and their services for the plastics industry
Inquire Regarding This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=middle-east-and-africa-color-concentrates-market
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Color Concentrates Market
Middle East and Africa color concentrates market is segmented into three notable segments on the basis of form, carrier and application.
- On the basis of form, the market is segmented into liquid and solid
- On the basis of carrier, the market is segmented into polyethylene, polypropylene, PC, polystyrene, EVA, ABS and others
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into packaging, automotive, electronics, healthcare, consumer goods, textile, building & construction and others.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Color Concentrates Market
Primary Respondents: Key Industry Participants, Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs), C-level Executives of Key Market Players, Market Intelligence Managers, National Sales Managers and Industry Consultants.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475