The Global Vehicle Security System Market is projected to reach around USD 14.5 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 7.4%.
The vehicle security system helps in lowering the risk involved in losing the vehicles and provides accident notification. This system is mostly electronic and controlled by a computer onboard which helps in providing location information, real-time tracking by using short message service (SMS) and also tracks vehicle driver activity.
Vehicle Security System Market: Drivers & Restraint
Increasing Vehicle Thefts
Rising incidents regarding thefts have increased adoption towards vehicle safety systems. For instance, as per the Federal Bureau of Investigation around 748,841 vehicles were stolen in the US in 2018. Hence, advanced vehicle security system is being installed by automotive manufacturers which helps in tracking the vehicle and to alert the owner immediately if an incident occurs. By using a global system for mobile (GSM) and global positioning system (GPS), the information is transferred to the tracking server together which helps to achieve real-time vehicle location information.
Therefore, increasing vehicle thefts are expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/vehicle-security-system-market-sample-pdf/
Rising Awareness Towards Safety & Security
Road accidents are the major cause of death in the automotive sector. Hence, rising vehicle accidents worldwide are driving the demand for the vehicle security system. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1.35 million people die annually due to road accidents. To overcome this situation, International Standards, International Organization for Standardization (ISO 26262), Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE J3061), and National Road Safety Policy have come up with strict vehicle safety and security standards.
Hence, rising awareness towards safety & security is expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period.
High Cost of Advanced Security System
The installation cost of an advanced security system increases the overall price of the vehicle. Safety is one of the biggest factors while purchasing a new car, however, it is associated with high cost. For instance, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is built in a variety of high-tech sensors and is expensive. Due to the presence of cost constraints, the more efficient systems are first implemented in high-end vehicles, where the impact of the cost of the system on the overall cost of the vehicle is minor than for standard vehicles.
Hence, the high cost of an advanced vehicle security system is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period.
Vehicle Security System Market: Key Segments
- Based on Product Type: Immobilizers, Alarm System, Tracking System, Central Locking System, Remote Keyless Entry and Others.
- Based on Technology: Global Positioning System (GPS), Global System for Mobile (GSM), Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS), Biometric System, Face Detection System and Others.
- Based on Vehicle Type: Passenger Cars, Light-Duty Vehicle (LDV) and Heavy-Duty Vehicle (HDV).
- Based on Region Covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Vehicle Security System Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/vehicle-security-system-market-request-methodology/
Vehicle Security System Market: Report Scope
The report on the Vehicle Security System Market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Vehicle Security System Market include:
- Lear Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Delphi Technologies
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- HELLA GmbH & Co.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- TOKAIRIKA, CO, LTD.
- Other Key Companies
Vehicle Security System Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Vehicle Security System Market, by Product Type
- Alarm System
- Tracking System
- Central Locking System
- Remote Keyless Entry
Vehicle Security System Market, by Technology
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Global System for Mobile (GSM)
- Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS)
- Biometric System
- Face Detection System
Vehicle Security System Market, Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Light-Duty Vehicle (LDV)
- Heavy-Duty Vehicle (HDV)
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/vehicle-security-system-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Vehicle Security System Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market worldwide?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the world?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario globally?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Vehicle Security System Market BY PRODUCT TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- Vehicle Security System Market BY TECHNOLOGY, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- Vehicle Security System Market BY VEHICLE TYPE, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- Vehicle Security System Market BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/vehicle-security-system-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com