Put the verb in the brackets into a correct form.
He …. (leave) me before we got married.
He had left me before we got married.
- He _____ (finish) training
- She _____ (score) twenty points in the match.
- We _____ (watch) all the Champions League matches this season.
- That's amazing! She _____ (run) fifteen kilometers this morning!
- He … (to watch) this TV programme before his parents came home.
- Sheila and Witty … (to send) the invitations for the conference before Friday.
- A group of tourists … (already to visit) this cathedral before the guide told them about its history.
- His nephew … (to move) to a new flat by the beginning of September.
- I ________ a Londoner for five and a half years by next September. (be)
- By Tuesday Jill ________ these novels by O’Henry. (finish)
- Next year is Fred and Kate’s 10th wedding anniversary. They _________ happily married for ten years. (be)
- Molly thinks the film _________ by the time she gets to Fred’s. (to start)
ТОП 5 слов на сегодня.
1.Pleasure - Удовольствие
2.Abolish - Отменять
3.Investigate - Исследовать
4.Whistle - Свистеть
5.Amateur - Любитель