What is Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Have you recently booked flight ticket with Delta Airlines? But now you are not able to fly on that particular date due to some personal reason? Then you have the option of flight cancellation which is provided by the Delta airlines. But make sure that you know about the Delta airlines cancellation policy which is very important to know and given below:
- You are permitted to cancel your Delta airlines flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight.
- There is no cancellation fee if you cancel your flight during the 24 hours time period and after that, you will need to pay the cancellation charges.
- You can also request for a refund as per your eligibility.
What is Delta Airlines Refund Policy?
After canceling your flight, every passenger looks for a refund and if you are one among those, then you can simply make a request for refund. But it’s better to know about the Delta airlines refund policy before making any kind of request for refund. For this, go through the below instructions:
- You can only make a refund request if you have a refundable ticket.
- Refund request can only be raised if you cancel your flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure.
- If your Delta airlines flight is delayed more than 3 hours, then you can also request for a refund.
In case you have any other queries regarding the Delta airlines cancellation policy or refund policy, then you can simply contact the customer service team of Delta airlines for proper assistance.