Global “Organic Pigments Market” (2019-2024) research report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state focuses on the major drivers and restraints for the key players. Global Organic Pigments Industry report also provides granular analysis of the market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts and geographic regions of the market. This report categorizes the market based on market overview, regions, analysis by types and applications, market dynamics and manufacturers profiles.
Get a Sample Copy of the report: https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13978236
About Organic Pigments
Organic pigments are colored, black, white or fluorescent particulate organic solids which usually are insoluble in, and essentially physically and chemically unaffected by, the vehicle or substrate in which they are incorporated. They alter appearance by selective absorption and/or by scattering of light. Organic pigments are usually dispersed in vehicles or substrates for application, as for instance in the manufacture or inks, paints, plastics or other polymeric materials. Organic pigments retain a crystal or particulate structure throughout the coloration process.
Organic Pigments Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers:
- North American Chemical
- Lily Group
- Heubach Group
- Jeco Group
- Sanyo Color Works
- Flint Group
- Cappelle Pigment
- Sunshine Pigment
- Apollo Colors
- Ruian Baoyuan
- Yuhong New Plastic
- Hongyan Pigment
- KolorJet Chemicals
- Everbright Pigment
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13978236
Geographical Analysis of Organic Pigments Market:
This report focuses on the Organic Pigments in Asia market, especially in North America, Asia and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Organic Pigments Market Segment by Types, covers:
- Azoic Pigments
- Phthalocyanine Pigments
- High-performance Pigments
Organic Pigments Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into:
- Printing Inks
- Paints & Coatings
- Plastics & Rubber
Scope of Report:
- In the world wide, major manufactures mainly are BASF, Clariant, DIC, Huntsman, Toyoink, North American Chemical, Lily Group, Heubach Group, Sudarshan, Jeco Group, Xinguang, Sanyo Color Works, Shuangle, Flint Group, Cappelle Pigment, DCC, Dainichiseika, Sunshine Pigment, Apollo Colors, FHI, Ruian Baoyuan, Yuhong New Plastic, Hongyan Pigment, PYOSA, KolorJet Chemicals, Everbright Pigment, and etc.
- The migration of the organic pigments business to Asia, particularly China and India, continues. Since the mid-1990s, production in China and India has rapidly increased; China is now the world's largest organic color pigment producer, especially for commodity-type pigments. Additional medium-tier to higher-value organic pigments also migrates to China from North America, Europe and Japan. Production in Europe, USA and Japan continues on a downward trend as the market has become globalized and gross margins have been squeezed.
- To organic pigments global application, in 2015, Printing Inks account for 30% of demand, Paints & Coatings about 38%, Plastics & Rubber about 26% and other industries such as textiles for the remainder. The printing market for publication of newsprint and periodicals has fallen as a result of competition from the internet, but demand for printing inks for packaging remains strong.
- The worldwide market for Organic Pigments is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5.0% over the next five years, will reach 9540 million US$ in 2024, from 7140 million US$ in 2019, according to a new study.
- This report focuses on the Organic Pigments in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
Chapter 1, to describe Organic Pigments product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Organic Pigments, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Organic Pigments in 2017 and 2018.
Chapter 3, the Organic Pigments competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analysed emphatically by landscape contrast.
Chapter 4, the Organic Pigments breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 12, Organic Pigments market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Organic Pigments sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
No. of Organic Pigments Market Report pages: 135
Purchase this Report (Price 3480 USD for Single User License): https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13978236
Market Overview of Organic Pigments Market:
1.1 Organic Pigments Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.2.1 Type I
1.2.2 Type II
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.3.1 Application I
1.3.2 Application II
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
1.4.4 South America, Middle East and Africa
1.5 Market Dynamics
1.5.1 Market Opportunities
1.5.2 Market Risk
1.5.3 Market Driving Force
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1 Manufacture I
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 Organic Pigments Type and Applications
188.8.131.52 Product A
184.108.40.206 Product B
2.1.3 Manufacture I Organic Pigments Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2017-2018)
2.2 Manufacture II
2.2.1 Business Overview
2.2.2 Organic Pigments Type and Applications
220.127.116.11 Product A
18.104.22.168 Product B
2.2.3 Manufacture II Organic Pigments Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2017-2018)
3 Global Organic Pigments Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
3.1 Global Organic Pigments Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
3.2 Global Organic Pigments Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2017-2018)
3.3 Market Concentration Rate
3.3.1 Top 3 Manufacturer Market Share in 2018
3.3.2 Top 6 Manufacturer Market Share in 2018
3.4 Market Competition Trend
4 Global Organic Pigments Market Analysis by Regions
4.1 Global Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Regions
4.1.1 Global Sales and Market Share by Regions (2014-2019)
4.1.2 Global Revenue and Market Share by Regions (2014-2019)
5 (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) Organic Pigments by Country
5.1 (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) Organic Pigments Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Country
5.1.1 (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) Organic Pigments Sales and Market Share by Country (2014-2019)
5.1.2 (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) Organic Pigments Revenue and Market Share by Country (2014-2019)
10 Global Organic Pigments Market Segment by Type
10.1 Global Sales, Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
10.2 Type I Sales Growth and Price
10.2.1 Global Type I Sales Growth (2014-2019)
10.2.2 Global Type I Price (2014-2019)
11 Global Organic Pigments Market Segment by Application
11.1 Global Organic Pigments Sales Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
11.2 Application I, Application II, Application III Sales Growth (2014-2019)
12 Organic Pigments Market Forecast (2019-2024)
12.1 Global Organic Pigments Sales, Revenue and Growth Rate (2019-2024)
12.2 Organic Pigments Market Forecast by Regions (2019-2024)
12.3 Organic Pigments Market Forecast by Type (2019-2024)
12.4 Organic Pigments Market Forecast by Application (2019-2024)
13 Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
13.1 Sales Channel
13.1.1 Direct Marketing
13.1.2 Indirect Marketing
13.1.3 Marketing Channel Future Trend
13.2 Distributors, Traders and Dealers
14 Research Findings and Conclusion
15.2 Data Source
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Email id- email@example.com
Our other Reports: