The premium market research report on “Global Medical Robotic System Market Outlook (2017-2026)” is available on Analytical Research Cognizance.
Global Medical Robotic System Market is accounted for $6,078.31 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $33,652.34 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 20.9% during the forecast period. Factors such as technological advancements in medical robotic system, increase in funding for medical robots research and issuance of IPOS by medical robot companies are fuelling the market growth. However, the safety concerns over robotic surgery devices are hampering the market.
Request to sample for this research report: http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/463111
Medical robots are specially designed robots which can tackle various tasks associated with medical sciences. This refers that ranging from their usage in surgeries; to usage OD few robots as a receptionist in various hospitals around the world. Medical robotic systems are used in various medical applications and differ depending on its usage. These include surgical robotic systems, spine robotic systems, laparoscopic robotic systems, and rehabilitation robotic system.
Among Application, The neurosurgery segment has considerable growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing precision and improved quality of medical robots which have encouraged the use of robots in neurosurgery.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period due to the increasing geriatric population, growing adoption of medical robots, and robot-assisted training initiatives for surgeons.
Some of the key players in global Medical Robotic System market are Roche Holdings, Abbot Diagnostics, Omnicell Technologies, Intuitive Surgical, Accuray Incorporated, Stryker Corporation, Mckesson Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Mazor Robotics, Titan Medical Inc., Medrobotics Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Inc, iRobot Corporation, Hansen Medical, Inc. and Renishaw Plc.
Hospital & Pharmacy Robotic Systems
Emergency Response Robotic Systems
Surgical Robotic Systems
Rehabilitation Robotic Systems
Noninvasive Radiosurgery Robotic Systems
End Users Covered:
Home Care Setting
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
Enquire before buying for this research report: http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-before-buying/463111
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Analytical Research Cognizance
+1 (646) 403-4695, +91 90967 44448