1. MATERIAL: Arc Modular the best raw material to craft a long-lasting and durable wardrobe for your house. Starting from panels, doors, to hinges, and handles, every single component is high grade. Just tell us your budget and requirements and our design experts will bring to you the right combination of materials and hardware. Modular Wardrobe Manufacturers
2. WARDROBE BODY:
•We primarily use MDF HMR for wardrobe doors because it has a consistent structure and gives smooth, finished edges.
•For the body, we use pre-laminated particle board because it is durable, flexible, and most importantly inexpensive.
•If you live in humid areas, then MR (moisture resistant) plywood would be the best for your wardrobe.
•Marine ply is a premium type material that can withstand high temperatures, damp environment and is structurally rigid.
•HDF HMR has a water repellent coating on top. It is also termite resistant which makes it extremely durable. This is a very cost-effective option.
3. WARDROBE DOORS: We use glasses from Saint-Gobain in frosted and clear finishes. Mirror is an alternative to glass as it can be used in place of a dresser and makes the room appear bigger than it is.
4. INTERNAL MODULES: Wardrobes are made from four types of storage compartments – drawers, shelfs, pull-out shelves, and rails. Using these compartments Arc Modular offers a wide variety of storage combinations. Living Room Interior Designers
5. MEN’S WARDROBES: Whether you like to fold your shirts and tuck them in a drawer or the one who likes to hang formals on rails, we give you plenty of choice in terms of module configurations.
6. WOMEN’S WARDROBES: Arc Modular has thoughtfully come up with designs targeted towards the average women. Reachable rails, low-hanging spaces, plenty of drawers, and shelfs – choose the combination you feel is right for the clothes you own.
7. COUPLE’S WARDROBES: Sharing your wardrobe with your significant other is now more fun than ever with couple’s wardrobes designed by Arc Modular.
8. KID’S WARDROBES: Growing kids have their own special needs and what better way to let them thrive than giving them their very own stylised wardrobe. With plenty of storage configurations and good reachability, your kids will be able to arrange their wardrobe in the way they want.
9. WARDROBE EXTERIOR:
•Membrane finishes are perfect for wardrobes with sliding doors as they are smooth, consistent in their pattern, and create seamless edges. We have over 50 membrane finishes to choose from.
•HPL (high pressure laminate) is available in matte and glossy finishes. These are water repellent, termite resistant, and can withstand high temperatures.
•Go for Polymer wardrobe exteriors if you have children at your home. These are scratch resistant and hence look beautiful even after several years.
•For premium wardrobes, no material is better than Acrylic. It is moisture repellent, scratch-resistant, reflective, and add to the aesthetics of your home.
10. WARDROBE INTERIOR: The interior is as important as the exterior. Arc Modular brings you interior finishes to match the exterior. We have wood and textile textures for interior finishes. For more interior options, discuss your requirements with our design specialist.
11. HANDLES: We use J profile for easy opening and closing. Aside from this, we have a wide variety of stainless-steel handles, classic handles, and leather covered handles for a more premium look.
•Our standard loft has two-sided hinges doors with stylish handles so that an average person can easily access the lofts.
•Lift-up cabinet is another type of loft which features a single shutter hung on top for maximum convenience when retrieving and storing things. Modular Kitchen Designers
13. DOOR TYPES:
•Most people prefer swing doors with hidden hinges.
•Sliding doors are becoming increasingly popular because of their high aesthetic appeal and space saving. We use door sliding mechanism designed by Hettich fittings which ensure smooth sliding of the doors.
•Folding doors are perfect for larger wardrobes that have multiple columns. The integrated soft close function ensures smooth and noiseless movement.
14. DOOR PANEL DESIGNS: Modern door designs come in a variety of materials such as glass – transparent or frosted, mirror, plain, combination of mirror and plain, and framed doors.
15. SHOE RACKS, BASKETS, AND BOXES: Traditionally, shoe racks were a separate entity in the house. But with modern wardrobes from Arc Modular, you can now have your own sliding shoe rack within your wardrobe. Arrange your jewellery and watches in a neat and tidy manner with boxes within your wardrobe for easy accessibility. Also, now arrange your ethnic wear in baskets for easy storage.