Global Phototherapy Market Forecast 2020-2027
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Phototherapy market was valued at USD 500.1 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 717.3 Million by year 2026, at a CAGR of 4.6%. The study covers the genre of healthcare with special focus on the Phototherapy market. Phototherapy is a type of treatment that involves exposure to fluorescent light bulbs or other sources of light such as halogen lights, sunlight and light emitting diodes or LED lights in order to treat certain medical conditions. It uses Ultraviolet Light (UV Light). Mainly, there are two kinds of rays in the UV light namely, Ultraviolet A rays (UVA) and ultraviolet B rays (UVB). The treatment can be given either to a specific area of the body or to the whole body.
Furthermore, the report is furnished with the latest impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market. The pandemic has affected every segment of the market, along with bringing disruption in the supply chain, demands & trends, and financial difficulties. The report covers the initial and future assessment of the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1526
The report covers the market dynamics analysis, company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, product specifications, product value, and key players. The report also offers an insight into the growth prospects during the forecast period. The Phototherapy Market report also offers detailed data on the key market players to impart a deeper understanding of the competitive landscape. The report focuses on the key market elements to ensure the readers gain a competitive advantage and maximum benefit of the market data to assist them in achieving substantial growth and an advantageous position in the global market.
The major companies profiled in the report are:
Wellton Healthcare, GE healthcare, Phoenix Medical Systems, Nice Neotech Medical Services Pvt. Ltd., National Biological Corp. and Atom Medical Corporation.
Therapy Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Ultraviolet B (UVB), Psoralen UV A (PUVA)
Disease Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Psoriasis, Eczema, Vitiligo, Acne, Other
Mood and Sleep Disorders:
Cancers and Pre-cancers, Neonatal Jaundice, Other Diseases
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Home, Hospitals, Clinics
Device Type (Revenue, USD Million: 2016-2026)
CFL, Lamps, LED.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1526
The report further provides an extensive analysis of the key geographical regions where the market is spread and offers a comprehensive overview of the market size, market share, revenue generation, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, and import/export ratio, among others.
Based on the regions, the report covers the following regions:
• North America (U.S.A., Canada)
• Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
• Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
• The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Coverage of the Report:
· An in-depth analysis of the historical years and the forecast period has been offered in the report
· Phototherapy Market dynamics, including key drivers, challenges, restraints, threats, and growth opportunities have been analyzed in reports
· SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis
· Competitive landscape benchmarking along with a comprehensive overview of their company profiles, product portfolios, strategic business decisions, and financial standings
· The report covers mergers and acquisitions, product launches and brand promotions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships among few
· Pictorial representation of the key statistical data into graphs, tables, charts, diagrams, and figures
· An in-depth analysis of the current and emerging market trends and developmental patterns
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/phototherapy-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about customization options, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to suit your requirements.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370