Is your Epson Printer In Error State when you print something? Don’t you know how to fix it? Go through the written-blog for effectual solutions.
In this modernized world, printers play a vital role in our day-to-day life. There are various brands launched printing machines but when we talk about reliability and convenience, then Epson printer is the best one. But being a technical device, as time passes some errors related to software and hardware can be faced and need instant support to fix it. While many users come across with the problems like Epson Printer In Error State. This is a common error issue generally been arisen if there is any problem with the Epson printer itself or else there is a lack of communication between your printer and computer. Such an error can also appear when the printer is turned on and the paper is in a jammed state. Here, in this blog-post, you can obtain the correct information for resolving it in a handy way.
Why Epson Printer In Error State Occurs?
Below are some reasons due to which you confront Epson Printer In Error State issue. Let’s have a look at below:
· Poor network connectivity issue or wireless network connection problem
· If the printer is not getting the power supply, such an issue arises
· Due to corrupt printer software installed
· Using an outdated printer driver could also be the one reason behind this issue
Troubleshooting Guidelines To Fix Epson Printer In Error State Issue
Go through the instructions carefully noted underneath to effort-freely annihilate Epson Printer In Error State issue. Just, feast your eyes on the given steps:
Step 1: Eradicate Hardware Issues
If there is a problem with your printer hardware, then you can confront Epson Printer In Error State issue. Hence, follow the provided information to fix the hardware issues if any:
· First, make sure that the power cord of your printer device is properly connected to the electrical board
· Next, check the USB cable whether it is appropriately connected to the computer or not. If there is a problem with the cable, then try using another USB cable for connecting your printer and computer
· In case, you have a wireless printer, then make sure that the printer is correctly connected to the wireless network
· Once the process gets done, test your printer by printing a blank page
If the Epson Printer In Error State problem is yet persisting, then continue with the next procedure.
Step 2: Update Your Epson Printer Driver
An outdated version of the printer driver can be the reason of getting Epson Printer In Error State issue. So, check your printer driver, if it is out-of-date, bring it updated with the help of below-noted instructions:
· First of all, click the“Windows +R” keys simultaneously on your keyboard to open the Run box
· Now, type “devmgmt.MSC” onto the Run box and hit “Enter” or click “OK”
· Doing this will open the Device Manager window on your screen
· Next, under the“Device Manager”window, if you find only a single menu and that is related to your system device name, then, click twice on it to expand the menus
· Now, from the available options of the Device Manager, go to your printer device which has stopped functioning. Then, right-click on your printer driver and opt the option “Update Driver Software…”
· Next, on the window that opens, select “Search automatically for updated driver software”. And, if you find one (updated driver), then install it by following the prompted on-screen instructions
· After updating the Epson printer driver you may be able to use your printer device with not error facing
In case, you still encounter the same printer problem, then go to the next step.
Step 3: Restart Your Epson Printer And Your PC
Restarting the devices is the top-notch way to cope-up any common problem. So, follow the noted instructions once:
· First, close all the running printing job and then turn-off your printer
· Now, abort all ongoing print jobs in the queue
· After that, restart your device and power-up your printer
· And then see whether the problem is sorted out or not
Make A Direct Connection With Tech-savvy To Get One-Stop Solution
No need to worry anymore! If you have gone through the above-written troubleshooting guides and yet facing the Printer In Error State problem. We have qualified tech-geeks who are always ready to support you. So, all you need to do is to put a call on a 24/7 helpline number and get associated with them freely. In a couple of seconds your printer in error problem will be resolved, for sure.
Follow us :- https://twitter.com/baroncorrz