The study presents a deep-dive assessment of the current growth dynamics, major avenues in the estimation year of 2029 and key prospects over the forecast period 2019-2029. The global EPA and DHA omega-3 ingredients market is anticipated grow at a CAGR of 7.00% over the forecast period 2019-2029. The EPA and DHA omega-3 ingredients market trends analysis report offers assessment of prevailing opportunities in various regions and evaluates their shares of revenue by the end of different years of the assessment period.
After reading the EPA and DHA omega-3 ingredients market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the EPA and DHA omega-3 ingredients market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
Soaring Demand for Essential Fatty Acids in Neonatal Care
Essential fatty acids (EFA), a vital component of the overall lipid supply, enhances cellular metabolism, muscle activity, and energy growth. EPA and DHA Omega-3 ingredients, primarily DHA, acts as indispensable precursors nourishing neonatal cognitive health, thereby gaining immense support from brands providing infant formula to meet consumers’ needs.
You can Request an Example Copy from here - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4050
Rapid Consumer Shift to ‘Natural’ Ingredients
The demand for non-GMO food ingredients, such as EPA and DPA Omega-3 Ingredients, is observing an uptick on grounds of increasing awareness among populace regarding health-related concerns. This upward trend is motivating manufacturers to produce non-GMO certified products to their customers in the global food and beverage market.