- Manage the entire new business sales cycle including identifying and approaching top and mid-tier publishers in region, selling them on the overall Facebook Publisher Solution value proposition for Audience Network, negotiating terms, closing contracts and helping onboard the customer.
- Work with other members of the Audience Network CEE team and the EMEA leadership team to drive the long-term business plan for the region.
- Lead and support revenue and strategic account planning for the current customer base. Develop and execute on customer success plans and create the conditions for adoption and growth.
- Oversee day-to-day operations with assigned accounts with an eye to delivering an unparalleled service experience.
- Provide local thought leadership in the region and represent Facebook at various industry conferences, publisher events and developer forums
- You will represent and convey the Facebook Audience Network's value proposition to audiences ranging from Senior Executives to technical stakeholders, driving adoption, engagement and growth.
- Engage regularly with customers via strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction.
- Act in a consultative capacity to influence and educate Publisher sales and marketing teams on go-to-market strategies to achieve and exceed their business growth goals.
- Bring publisher feedback from the field back to the Product team to influence product roadmap development.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Facebook’s Audience Network products and service offerings, adapt quickly to product changes and communicate these strategically to stakeholders.
- Report on revenue trends, market feedback, business forecasting and goals.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Russian language fluency
- 8+ years' sales and account management experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent business development and negotiation skills
- Deep understanding of the mobile app developer, media publishers and broadcaster ecosystems and competitive monetization solutions across CEE and EMEA.
- Relationships with the mobile ecosystem, ideally with top 100 app developers and publishers in the CEE markets.
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and provide reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the customer experience.
- Working knowledge and/or experience with any of the following business models: SSPs, DSPs, RTB, Agency Trading.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing.
- Track record of closing business and driving long and complex sales cycles.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, always-on, fluid and collaborative environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Proven problem-solving, organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness and ability to travel about 40% of time primarily to the CEE region. Please note- competitive salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Gym Benefits
- Transport benefits
- Laundry Benefit
- Posted: 1st March 2019
- Closing date: 31st March 2019
Можно по ссылке: http://clc.am/C4o8Wg
Спасибо вам, что написали работодателю, что нашли вакансию через наш канал https://t.me/bezasperajobs