- 2 years of customer-facing fraud specialist experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Russian.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to take independent action and make sound decisions.
- High level of energy, positive attitude and the ability to work cross-functionally with teams.
- Research and resolve (clear, cancel, customer/bank-follow-up) orders utilizing fraud tools.
- Perform routine account activity review to prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Handle legitimate chargebacks and dispute fraudulent chargebacks.
- Excel in an extremely fast-paced environment; multi-tasking between customers.
- Articulate the mission of Grabr and educate customers about the brand and product.
- Assist customers in a warm, friendly, enthusiastic, and timely manner.
- Work cross-functionally with our finance team to update payment methods and ensure refunds and payouts are executed in a timely manner.
- As a Customer Fraud Specialist, you will be the face of the Grabr brand. You will ensure that each and every customer is assisted and protected from fraud. You will constantly share feedback to multiple teams within Grabr to improve our service model and fraud prevention tools.
- All customer communication will be conducted via email.
Отправить свое резюме можно по адресу: email@example.com
Спасибо вам, что написали работодателю, что нашли вакансию через наш канал https://t.me/bezasperajobs