• Sep 2018: An event which was created by Feed Info News Service on feed additives regarding the factors that impact the feed value chain.
• Nov 2018: Early bid registration opens for World Mycotoxin Forum.
The Middle East and Africa Feed Additives Market which was worth USD 4.19 billion in 2018 are now estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.96%, to reach USD 5.09 billion by 2023. The MEA feed additives market is developing at a significant rate due to the increase in the livestock population who depend on meat consumption as their primary source of protein.
DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS:
• The said market is primarily driven by factors such as a rise in meat consumption, the industrialization of the livestock industry, and the danger of diseases in livestock.
• However, the increased cost of raw materials for feed additives is turning out to be a key challenge for the companies in the Middle East and Africa market to outgrow.
REPORT SEGMENTED AS:
Based on Type:
• Amino Acids
• Mycotoxin Detoxifiers
• Feed Pigments
• Feed Binders
Based on Livestock:
• Aquatic animals
Geographically, the market is segmented into the Middle East and Africa. The market in this region is projected to be the fastest-growing market for feed additives market, and South Africa is expected to lead this regional market sometime soon.
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
• BASF SE
• Cargill Inc.
• Alltech Inc.
• Novozymes A/S
• Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
• Archer Daniels Midland Company
• Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited
• Nutreco N.V., Evonik Industries AG
• Adisseo France SAS
THE SCOPE OF THE REPORT:
The report offers a comprehensive examination of the industry by providing the estimations of market potential and forecasts with utmost granularity. Along with this, the factors influential in influencing the market dynamics and trends discussed in detail at the product level. Further, the performance of the market at the regional and country-level had assessed, and the prospects with huge growth potential identified and debated.
The key players in the industry are profiled giving insights on their financial performance, market position and growth strategies. Comparative analysis of prime strategical activities of the market players delineating the key developments like mergers & acquisitions, collaborations and an evaluation of the competitive environment within the industry had provided. The report also provides a broad outlook of the current market along with recommendations from industry experts on the opportunities for investment activity.