The report aims to provide an overview of Global E-Learning Market with detailed market segmentation by components, end-user verticals, and geography. The global E-Learning market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. Predictive maintenance techniques in industrial equipment and avoidance of unscheduled downtimes in the production cycle are some of the major factors driving this market.
The "Global E-Learning Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the technology, media and telecommunications industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of E-Learning market with detailed market segmentation by component, product, and geography. The Global E-Learning market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading E-Learning market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Top Industry Players
Adobe Systems Inc., Allen Interactions Inc., CERTPOINT Systems Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Cornerstone, D2L Corporation, Kallidus Ltd., Meridian Knowledge Solutions, Oracle Corporation, Saba Software
E-Learning is an advanced learning method which utilizes electronic technologies to access educational curriculum away from the traditional classroom. E-learning refers to a program or degree, courses delivered completely online which can be accessed anywhere in the presence of the internet. The e-learning ranges from online learning, Distance Education, to computerized electronic learning, and internet learning among others.The significant drivers of e-learning market are increasing prominence on continuous learning and continuous innovation in e-learning tools. The boosting adoption of artificial intelligence in E-learning Solutions as well as automated and advanced learning analytics are creating opportunities which will increase the demand for e-learning market in the forecast period. The market is likely to showcase opportunities for the untapped markets and growing awareness among the users.
The global e-learning market is segmented on the basis of technology and application. Based technology, the market is segmented as Learning Management System LMS, Mobile E-Learning, Rapid E-Learning, and Virtual Classroom. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into Academic, Government, and Corporate.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global e-learning market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The e-learning market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Key Benefits of Buying this Research Study:
· Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global E-Learning Market
· Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
· The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the E-Learning Market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
· Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
· Scrutinize in-depth Global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
· Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
· Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.