Electro-Pneumatic Positioner: Introduction
- Electro-pneumatic positioner is an equipment that controls the motion involved in the valves and actuators that improves the productivity of the equipment.
- Electro-pneumatic positioners are made of vibration-resistant and corrosion-resistant aluminum die-cast. It provides a simple structure for feedback connection, sensitive response, and easy maintenance.
- The two types of electro-pneumatic positioners available in the market includes linear acting, and rotary acting electro-pneumatic positioners. These are used in chemical, electric power generation, metals & mining, textile, marine, oil & gas, refining, and water & wastewater end-use industries.
- Manufacturers are moving from conventional pneumatic positioners to fully digitalized electro-pneumatic positioners.
Rise in Demand in the Oil & Gas Industry
- By end-use industry, the oil & gas industry is expected the fastest growing segment of the electro-pneumatic positioner market during the forecast period.
- Consumption of fuel & gas is increasing globally and companies operating in the oil & gas industry are always looking to cut their operating costs and enhance the overall efficiency of oil & gas plants. This encourages the installation of electro-pneumatic positioners in control valve assemblies that supports efficient plant operations of the oil & gas industry.
- Moreover, electro-pneumatic positioners are critical components which determine plant efficiency. This is expected to drive the demand for electro-pneumatic positioners in new installations.
- Profit margins get reduced and presence of unorganized manufacturers hinders the entry of national and international suppliers. These are major restraints of the global electro-pneumatic positioner market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Electro-Pneumatic Positioner Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Lead the Electro-Pneumatic Positioner Market
- In terms of region, the global electro-pneumatic positioner market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth in the electro-pneumatic positioner market throughout the forecast period due to rising urban population in APAC, positive prospects for the oil & gas industry in the region, and growth in pipelines in Asian countries such as China, Japan, India, Indonesia, and Australia.