Rubber Roller Market – Introduction
- Rubber rollers are gaining popularity due to the growing adoption of zero waste lifestyles and concerns regarding waste management. Increasing demand from paper and textile industries has boosted the demand for rubber rollers.
- Zero waste can be defined as reducing waste production through alternative ways. Several companies are focusing on the production of zero waste products, which is expected to drive usage of rubber rollers in the near future.
- Economic condition of developing countries is improving due to rapid industrialization. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for rubber rollers during the forecast period.
Awareness about Eco–friendly Products and Importance of Waste Management to Drive the Global Rubber Roller Market
- Awareness about eco-friendly products and waste management is anticipated to boost the growth of the rubber roller market across the globe. Rubber rollers are not very hazardous as compared to other material as it is made from natural rubber. Leading manufacturers and governments are promoting eco-friendly lifestyles to reduce generation of waste products and decrease the carbon footprint. This is projected to drive the rubber roller market during the forecast period.
Technological Developments in the Product to make it Heat Resistant
- Manufacturers are developing the raw material of the product to make it more heat resistant to be used in harsh conditions due to usage of rubber rollers in different applications. This in turn is expected to fuel the demand for rubber rollers. Online platforms to purchase rubber rollers offer several benefits to consumers such as different types of products and information about product availability.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Global Rubber Roller Market
- Geographically, the global rubber roller market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the rubber roller market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the rubber roller market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America rubber roller market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to presence of paper, steel, and metal processing industries in the United States and Canada, which has increased global sales of rubber rollers in the region.
- However, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Rising demand from food processing industries is projected to drive product innovation and launches in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Rubber Roller Market
The rubber roller market is highly competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are focusing on increasing awareness about eco-friendly and zero waste products. They are expanding their business across different regions to cater to the demand from consumers.
A few of the key players operating in the global rubber roller market include:
- American Urethane, Inc.
- Argonics, Inc.
- DISKO EDV-Reinigungsprodukte
- Griffith Rubber Mills
- Hindustan Rubber Industries
- Katsura Roller Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Martin Yale Industries
- Unicast Engineered Urethane Products
- Weaver Industries, Inc.
- Western Roller Corporation
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Rubber Roller Market, ask for a customized report