Premium Cosmetics Market: Introduction
- Premium cosmetics are a category of products used to change or improve the look of the face, or the texture or fragrance of the body. Premium cosmetics are usually combinations of chemical compounds that come from natural sources; they may also be artificial, synthetic, or halal.
Key Drivers of the Global Premium Cosmetics Market
- The global premium cosmetic market is driven by various factors such as increasing availability of customized products, their ease of use, lifestyle changes, and growing number of beauty shops which are estimated to increase the demand for premium cosmetics during the forecast period. Moreover, rising awareness about premium ingredients and their positive impact on the skin is moving consumer choice from mass or traditionally produced cosmetics to premium cosmetics.
- Rising use of personal care and beauty products by the younger generation for visual appeal, and individuals checking and purchasing products online while on the move due to smartphones and rising Internet penetration is projected to be an opportunity to boost the premium cosmetics market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global premium cosmetics market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the premium cosmetics market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the premium cosmetics market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America premium cosmetics market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on premium cosmetics Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The premium cosmetics market is consolidated owing to the strong presence of established key players globally who are focusing on strengthening their distribution channels in organized retailing to increase sales revenue. Moreover, beauty bloggers and vloggers provide an effective channel to expand consumer reach. Manufacturers provide free samples to these bloggers who post product reviews on their social media channels. Furthermore, manufacturers are collaborating with farmers to source ingredients for the products directly from them. This increases the product’s attractiveness to the consumer.
In March 2020, Simon (a global leader in premier shopping, dining, entertainment, and mixed-use destinations) announced that The Cosmetics Company will join the store line-up at St. Louis Premium Outlets.
In July 2019, HUL’s Lakmé emphasized on innovations and new product launches to drive growth. The trend to launch premium beauty products is on the rise and the company seeks to expand its portfolio that traditionally served value-seeking shoppers.