Industrial Steam Washers: Introduction
- Industrial steam washers are also known as industrial steam cleaners. These are semi-automatic or fully automatic equipment, which are used in manufacturing units. Industrial steam washers are primarily employed to clean rugs, floors, and furniture through suction. These equipment are used in manufacturing plants to improve cleanliness and hygiene standards in the work environment.
- Industrial steam washers are used in cleaning of oil and grease, disinfecting, sterilizing, degreasing, de-icing, and flushing away of chemicals. These equipment are also used for preparing of surfaces for painting or other treatments. For instance, they are used in cleaning of food and beverage manufacturing equipment, steam washing of cars, cleaning of general industrial equipment, and degreasing of restaurant kitchen walls and floors.
- Industrial steam washers operate at a pressure between 8 bar and 10 bar. Based on power type, industrial steam washers are primarily classified into: electrically heated steam washers and fuel fired steam washers.
- The global industrial steam washer market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increased demand for industrial steam washers from hospitality, government, and food service industries across the world.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Industrial Steam Washer Market: Dynamics
Key Drivers of Global Industrial Steam Washer Market
- Increase in the use of industrial parts is expected to fuel the global industrial steam washer market during the forecast period
- Rise in the demand for improving cleanliness and hygiene standards in the work environment is projected to fuel the demand for industrial steam washers in the next few years
- Rising demand for industrial steam washers for use in outdoor cleaning applications is a major factor anticipated to drive the global industrial steam washer market in the near future
- Demand for surface cleaning increases during activities such as assembly, surface treatment, packaging, and distribution. This, in turn, is anticipated to drive the demand for industrial steam washers in the next few years.