Heat Shield Market size of heat shield was USD 3.14 Billion in 2015 and is estimated to reach USD 4.19 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.06% between 2016 and 2021. In this report, 2015 is considered as the base year and the forecast period is between 2016 and 2021.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=12217042
The objectives of this study are:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of heat shield, in terms of value
- To define, describe, and segment the global heat shield market by material type and by end-use industry
- To forecast the sizes of the market segments based on regions such as Asia-Pacific, North America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, South America and the Middle East & Africa
- To provide detailed information regarding the important factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, and opportunities)
- To strategically analyze the segmented markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the overall market
- To identify and analyze opportunities for stakeholders in the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, alliances, joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments in the global heat shield market
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
Currently, various market players such as are Morgan Advanced Materials (U.K.), Dana Holding Corporation (U.S.), Federal Mogul Holding Corporation (U.S.), Autoneum Holdings AG (Switzerland), Lydall Inc. (U.S.), Elringklinger AG (Germany), Progress-Werk Oberkirch AG (Germany), UGN Inc. (U.S.), ThermoTec Automotive (U.S.), and Zircotec (U.K.) dominate the global heat shield market.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=12217042
Automotive industry end-use industry captures the largest share of the heat shield market
The heat shield market is segmented based on end-use industry into automotive, aircraft, and defense (firearms). Automotive heat shield captured the maximum share of the overall heat shield market in 2015 and is projected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period. This is due to the rising living standards and rising demand for automotive in the developing countries.