The report "Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT) Flooring Market by Type (Rigid, Flexible), End-Use Sector (Residential, Non-residential), and Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America) - Global Forecast to 2024" The LVT flooring market is projected to grow from USD 18.0 billion in 2019 to USD 31.8 billion by 2024, recording a CAGR of 11.7% from 2019 to 2024. The LVT flooring market is projected to grow in parallel to the growth of the construction industry across the globe. Factors such as the increase in the residential and non-residential constructions, innovation in flooring solutions, rising number of remodeling projects, along with a high demand for durable LVTs that can withstand various weathering actions and resist chemical attacks & deterioration are factors expected to support the market growth during the forecast period.
♦ Download PDF Brochure - https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=105150640
♦ Key Questions Addressed by the Report -
- What are the global trends witnessed in the LVT flooring market? Would the market witness a rise or decline in the demand in the coming years?
- What is the estimated demand for different materials of vinyl flooring market products?
- Where will the strategic developments take the industry in the mid to long-term?
- What are the upcoming industry applications and trends for LVT flooring solutions?
- Who are the major players in the vinyl flooring market globally?
♦ Recent Developments -
- In January 2019, Genflor launched Creation 30 and Creation 55, a new collection of LVT–Luxury Vinyl Tiles & Planks. The company offers a range of LVTs with more than 35 new colors and designs. It also consists of 10 formats of tiles & planks.
- In July 2018, Mohawk Industries acquired Godfrey Hirst Group (Australia), a flooring company in New Zealand and Australia, to expand its global operations. The manufacturing, marketing, and distribution leadership of Godfrey Hirst’s will complement Mohawk’s current hard surface distribution channel and strengthen its product portfolio.
- In June 2018, Interface introduced new global luxury vinyl tile (LVT), Drawn Lines. It offers a distinct pattern that incorporates biophilic elements into the floor design. Drawn Lines are available in ten different colors, namely, Smokey Quartz, Opal, Diamond, Bronze, Amber, Silver, Onyx, Aquamarine, Topaz, and Citrine.
♦ Request Free Sample Report - https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=105150640
Companies covered -
Mohawk Industries (US), Tarkett (France), Forbo (Switzerland), Shaw Industries, Inc. (US), Interface (US), Armstrong Flooring (US), Gerflor (France), The Dixie Group (US), Responsive Industries Ltd. (India), and Mannington Mills, Inc. (US).