The report "Colorless Polyimide Films Market by Application (Flexible Displays, Flexible Printed Circuit Boards, Flexible Solar Cells, Lighting Equipment, Others), End-Use Industry (Electronics, Solar, Medical, Others), Region - Global Forecast to 2025", The colorless polyimide films market is projected to grow from USD 22 million in 2020 to USD 379 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 76.0% from 2020 to 2025. The market growth is driven by the increasing demand for colorless polyimide films from applications such as flexible displays, flexible solar cells, and flexible printed circuit boards, among others.
♦ Simply Download PDF Brochure - https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=16252223
♦ Recent Developments -
- In March 2019, SK Innovation Co., Ltd. announced the completion of its demo plant to produce FCW, with commercial production scheduled for 2020. The company aims to offer clear polyimide films to the global foldable smartphone market, which is expected to grow in the coming years.
- In March 2019, Kaneka Corporation developed colorless polyimide films for flexible electroluminescent (EL) displays, with plans to start sample shipment by the first half of 2019. The company expects the market for colorless polyimide films to grow due to the emergence of next-generation electronic devices, which will result in increased demand for flexible displays.
Based on application, the colorless polyimide films market has been segmented into:
- Flexible Displays
- Flexible Printed Circuit Boards
- Flexible Solar Cells
- Lighting Equipment
- Others (reflectors & connectors for space antennas and drug delivery tubes)
Based on end-use industry, the colorless polyimide films market has been segmented into:
- Others (aviation and space research)
♦ Speak To Analyst - https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=16252223
♦ Leading Key Players -
Key players in this market are E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (US), Kaneka Corporation (Japan), Kolon Industries Inc. (South Korea), SK Innovation Co., Ltd. (South Korea), and Sumitomo Chemical Company Ltd. (Japan). Other noteworthy public and private players in this market are Wuhan Imide New Materials Technology Co., Ltd. (China), Industrial Summit Technology (Japan), NeXolve Holding Company (US), Wuxi Shunxuan New Materials Co., Ltd. (China), and Suzhou Kinyu Electronics Co., Ltd. (China).