Ridesharing companies provide taxi-like services by connecting passengers to drivers via a smart phone app. Rides can be arranged in advance or on short notice.
The official name for a ride-sharing business is a Transportation Network Company (TNC). TNCs contract with drivers who use their personal vehicles to transport passengers. Therefore, many of the drivers who work for TNCs do not have a livery driver s license, and their cars are neither registered nor insured as commercial vehicles. These drivers are distinct from limousine or taxi drivers, who use a commercial vehicle and already have commercial insurance coverage.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-ridesharing-insurance-2019-2025-963
In 2018, the global Ridesharing Insurance market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2019–2025.This report focuses on the global Ridesharing Insurance status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Ridesharing Insurance development in United States, Europe and China.
The key players covered in this study
- State Farm
- American Family Insurance
- Erie Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Peer-to-peer ridesharing
- Real-time ridesharing
Market segment by Application, split into
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Ridesharing Insurance status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Ridesharing Insurance development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Ridesharing Insurance are as follows:
- History Year: 2014–2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/ict-and-media/global-ridesharing-insurance-2019-2025-963
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Ridesharing Insurance Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2014–2025)
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Ridesharing Insurance Market Size
2.2 Ridesharing Insurance Growth Trends by Regions
2.2.1 Ridesharing Insurance Market Size by Regions (2014–2025)
2.2.2 Ridesharing Insurance Market Share by Regions (2014–2019)
Key Que Answered in this report:
- What will the Global Ridesharing Insurance market?
- What are the key factors Ridesharing Insurance market?
- What are the key market trends in the Ridesharing Insurance market ?
- improve pasting the growth of this Ridesharing Insurance market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the Ridesharing Insurance Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the Ridesharing Insurance market?
What is our report offers:
Strategic suggestions and proposals for the beginners to understand
Assessments of the market share from different countries and regions were conducted
Top key market players, market share analysis included.
The market observations such as constraints, drivers, threats, opportunities, investment opportunities, challenges, and recommendations are added.
The competitive landscaping mappings of the ongoing trends are discussed.
Based on the market estimations, the strategic recommendations are made in the business segments
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414