The Global Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) Market Growth 2019-2024 is a research report available at DecisionDatabases.com.
A vessel traffic service (VTS) is a marine traffic monitoring system established by harbor or port authorities, similar to air traffic control for aircraft. Typical VTS systems use radar, closed-circuit television (CCTV), VHF radiotelephony and automatic identification system to keep track of vessel movements and provide navigational safety in a limited geographical area.
With emerging economies growing faster, a strategy has been adopted by most leading vendors in the vessel traffic services market to approach these areas. North America will account for the highest sales in 2023, but developing countries has the highest growth rate. Vendors recognize the importance of this region, particularly in China, Brazil and Southeast Asia, and are working towards penetrating this market by strengthening their sales and distribution networks.
According to this study, over the next five years the Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) market will register a 6.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 360 million by 2024, from US$ 260 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) business, shared in Chapter 3.
Browse the complete Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) market Report and TOC @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/22997-vessel-traffic-services-vts-market-analysis-report
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Indra Company
- Lockheed Martin
- Vissim AS
Segmentation by product type:
- INS and NAS
Segmentation by application:
- Port Service
- Coastal Service
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
Download Free Sample Report of Global Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) Market Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/download-sample-22997
- To study and analyze the global Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase the complete Global Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) Market Research Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/buy-now-22997
Other Reports by DecisionDatabases.com:
Global Offshore Wind Turbine Installation Vessel Market Growth 2019-2024 @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/17803-offshore-wind-turbine-installation-vessel-market-analysis-report
Global Vessel MRO Market Growth 2019-2024 @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/42329-vessel-mro-market-analysis-report
DecisionDatabases.com is a global business research reports provider, enriching decision makers and strategists with qualitative statistics. DecisionDatabases.com is proficient in providing syndicated research report, customized research reports, company profiles and industry databases across multiple domains.
Our expert research analysts have been trained to map client’s research requirements to the correct research resource leading to a distinctive edge over its competitors. We provide intellectual, precise and meaningful data at a lightning speed.