The Global Butylated Derivative Market Growth 2019-2024 is a research report available at DecisionDatabases.com.
Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), also known as dibutylhydroxytoluene, is a lipophilic organic compound, chemically a derivative of phenol, that is useful for its antioxidant properties. European and U.S. regulations allow small amounts to be used as a food additive. In addition to this use, BHT is widely used to prevent oxidation in fluids (e.g. fuel, oil) and other materials where free radicals must be controlled.
Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) is an antioxidant consisting of a mixture of two isomeric organic compounds, 2-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole and 3-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole. It is prepared from 4-methoxyphenol and isobutylene. It is a waxy solid used as a food additive with the E number E320. The primary use for BHA is as an antioxidant and preservative in food, food packaging, animal feed, cosmetics, rubber, and petroleum products. BHA also is commonly used in medicines, such as isotretinoin, lovastatin, and simvastatin, among others.
The United States sale of food antioxidant increases from 23852 MT in 2012 to 27084 MT in 2016, with an average growth rate of more than 3.23%. USA and Europe and China are the major manufacturing market in the world, while SASOL is the world leader, which holds the 30.80% sale United States market share in 2016.
According to this study, over the next five years the Butylated Derivative market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Butylated Derivative business, shared in Chapter 3.
Browse the complete Butylated Derivative market Report and TOC @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/20664-butylated-derivative-market-analysis-report
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Jiangsu Maida
- Zaozhuang Hailong Chemical
- Langfang Fuhai
- Anhui Haihua
- Yantai Tongshi Chemical
Segmentation by product type:
- Butylated Hydroxyanisole
- Butylated Hydroxytoluen
Segmentation by application:
- Rubber/Plastic Industry
- Fuel Industry
- Food Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
Download Free Sample Report of Global Butylated Derivative Market Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/download-sample-20664
- To study and analyze the global Butylated Derivative consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Butylated Derivative market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Butylated Derivative manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Butylated Derivative with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Butylated Derivative submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase the complete Global Butylated Derivative Market Research Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/buy-now-20664
Other Reports by DecisionDatabases.com:
Global Chitosan Derivatives Market Growth 2019-2024 @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/19497-chitosan-derivatives-market-analysis-report
Global Butyric Acid Derivatives Market Growth 2019-2024 @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/42998-butyric-acid-derivatives-market-analysis-report
DecisionDatabases.com is a global business research reports provider, enriching decision makers and strategists with qualitative statistics. DecisionDatabases.com is proficient in providing syndicated research report, customized research reports, company profiles and industry databases across multiple domains.
Our expert research analysts have been trained to map client’s research requirements to the correct research resource leading to a distinctive edge over its competitors. We provide intellectual, precise and meaningful data at a lightning speed.