The key objectives of this role are:
- Manage and develop relationships with the e-commerce partners;
- Conclusion of contracts with key online accounts, commercial negotiations;
- Achieve sell-in/sell-out targets;
- Develop online activation plan to support new product launches;
- Launch special digital projects in cooperation with e-commerce partners;
- Online merchandising;
- Control products visibility on partners’ web-sites.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- University degree;
- At least 3-years Account Management and eCommerce experience;
- Good communication and negotiations skills;
- Understanding of the online market and KPIs;
- Russian knowledge: native speaker;
- English knowledge: upper-intermediate level.
Nice to have:
- University degree in Management, Marketing or IT;
- Deep knowledge of digital sales, trade marketing and analytics;
- FMCG companies backgroung;
- Avanced user of MS Office;
- Experience in Google AnalyticsYandex.Metrics service.
- The company offers competitive salary, annual bonus, medical insurance, free lunches, extra days-off, compensation for mobile communication, partial fitness compensation.
- Work in new and modern office, located near the Voikovskaya/ Vodny Stadion metro station.
- Real opportunities for capabilities and career growth
Please mention the Digitalization telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position