- You can provide strategic insight: The ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction.
- You are excited to innovate: Putting forward new solutions that break new ground in digital interaction.
- You are driven by results: A consistent record of delivering high quality results.
- Collaboration is in your DNA: With multiple partners, communication and teamwork is critical.
- You provide leadership: In addition to being a manager, you are motivated to lead and inspire a team to reach a desired result.
- You are fluent in both English and Russian.
- Drive flawless execution across all digital channels.
- Lead and manage a team of Interactive Producers (internal & agency) for all high-profile product launches.
- Structure and scope complex digital and interactive projects.
- Work with senior-level internal executives and stakeholders.
- Provide interactive marketing insights and strategy, including social strategy.
- Support development of digital assets for our partners' diverse digital presence. - Leverage relevant project management tools.
- Develop a forecast and project pipeline on a rolling six month basis.
- Manage interactive projects across multiple digital platforms.
- Work effectively with creative, development, and cross functional teams.
- Build positive relationships with colleagues and business partners.
- Understand internet technologies inside out, particularly HTML5 and mobile.
- Organise information quickly and summarise it succinctly.
- Accommodate rapid change and strive under tight deadlines.
- Define process efficiencies.
- Communicate effectively one on one and in large groups.
Education & Experience
- The position requires substantial years of experience in web project management and team management.
- Interactive agency experience is preferred.
- Extensive travel required to Cupertino, California (USA). Up to 4 weeks per quarter.
- Please apply in English.
Please mention the Digitalization telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position