What you'll be doing
- Driving and managing NVIDIA’s relationships with top tier game publishers and developers
- Driving the game partnership, technology and licensing engagements with the publisher, and closing business deals (co-marketing, bundle and others)
- Organizing and tracking the technology and marketing engagements, internally and externally
- Help the developers and publishers understand how our technology can accelerate their development and provide unparallel visuals to help drive game sales.
- Identify gaming start-ups and raise their visibility to VCs/investors
- Secure regular access to unreleased builds to ensure a flawless consumer experience on NVIDIA hardware.
- Work closely with Content Marketing team on go to market (GTM) efforts for their game titles
- Manage developer and publisher participation at NVIDIA’s initiatives at events, trade shows and conferences. This includes locking down technology demos, interviews, testimonials, endorsement quotes, new reveals for upcoming games, social media outreach, keynote participation, etc… and vice versa.
- Create formal or informal programs to connect developers to our product teams
- Track and prioritize game title roadmap.
- Identify gaps and competitive threats
- Get potential developers to join the Developer Program and use our SDKs, know how to file bugs and get the most out of their interactions with NVIDIA
What we need to see
- Game platform and/or game industry experience, ideally as a product manager, project manager, brand manager, producer, business development or in a lead marketing role
- Experience in driving multi-department projects both internally and externally
- Experience in driving multiple projects with external partners
- Personable and experience cultivating business relationships
- Demonstrates ability to thrive in uncertain and ambiguous environments, both internally and externally
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- Experience in working at a publisher, developer, or major game platform company.
- Experience in driving and closing partnerships
- Internal projects: willingness to take on work outside core focus areas
- Ability to generate compelling marketing assets with developers
- Takes ownership and responsibility in shepherding things to from start to finish – end-to-end.
- Incredible attention to detail – coordinating and tracking towards key goals
- Game industry knowledge and passion
- Demonstratable knowledge of NVIDIA’s key gaming initiatives
- Advanced degree
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.
Please mention the Digitalization telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position