LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş. Today LC Waikiki trades in around 850 stores in 38 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023 and we open a store somewhere in the world every 5 days!
To make digital or printed designs within the framework of communication brief and brand identity given to achieve e-commerce marketing targets.
- Creates the designs required for all the communication activities carried out within the scope of e-commerce marketing processes in a framework which protects brand communication integrity, image and prestige and reflects brand identity.
- Carries out the design development process to introduce all the content planned in the content calendar in the most efficient way.
- Designs e-commerce content in a way to reflect special days, weeks and seasons. Develops and implements opinions and formats suitable for the needs for the digital catalogue studies specific to these periods.
- Follow up the process of creating intermediate page designs required for content management.
- Follow up interface and visual applications of domestic and international competitor companies in the internet media, makes suggestions to use elements which can contribute.
To update e-commerce website in line with the weekly content calendar to achieve e-commerce marketing targets.
- In line with the comments of the end users, determines and implements the requirements on the current pages such as change, adding or removing new pages.
- Carries out content update, launching/encoding processes on all pages of internet store website; knows the current visual elements and themes; plans the changes.
- Sends the systematical development requests to the relevant unit on a monthly basis.
- Follow up web design trends, up-to-date standards, availability and user interface design developments; implements them on work outputs.
- Make the necessary updates and coding required for the campaign page.
- Does research to increase the efficiency of routine design processes, follows up the new developments and makes suggestions.
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Preferably 2-4 years of retail experience in similar position
- Good command of sales and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude
- Ability to solve problems, organize and plan
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
Please mention the Digitalization telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position