Do you visualize your future in one of the greatest international companies in the world? We do. We are now actively seeking for extraordinary Gaming Community Manager to become a representative of NVIDIA among Gaming Communities.
As Community Manager you will be responsible for coordinating the voice of NVIDIA into the Region GeForce, Shield and GRID gaming communities. This independent worker will stream and lead the various community programs including but not limited to forums, social media, events and newsletters. You will work closely with NVIDIA's Corporate Marketing, Product, Publisher and Sales teams to build and deploy messaging, assets, tools and experiences, for the gamers residing in various communities.
What you'll be doing:
- You design and implement a comprehensive community engagement strategy;
- You act as gaming community ambassador within the organization using detailed community feedback and research;
- You establish and maintain community calendar of online/offline events that consists of daily/weekly/monthly activities;
- You build valuable engaging content that establish conversations with our users;
- You seek out content and broadcast appropriate user/community-generated material;
- You own and/or support guerilla marketing activation at gaming tradeshows, events and LANs;
- You handle Facebook, Twitter, forums and other social properties to craft an effective engagement platform;
- Monitor and report on execution of activities and gamer reception;
- Be NVIDIA representative for the Players;
- Identify community leaders and empower them to more actively contribute to the greater community among streamers, LAN party organizers;
- Redditors and media sources in the video gaming, PC and console accessories, and gaming lifestyle categories;
- Be the primary point of contact for key gaming partners including Influencers, Editors and Gaming Community Actors;
- Build relationships with Gaming Ecosystem and continually evaluate new opportunities;
- Communicate & collaborate with the cross-functional team (Sales, Marketing, PR) to grow the size of the gaming ecosystem;
- Coordinating and executing community promotions with partners (Editors, Esports, Tournaments, Gaming Events, YouTubers/Twitch, associations.
What we need to see:
- Direct experience in designing and growing gaming communities preferably within the gaming industry;
- Technical knowledge of consumer digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch etc) and their trends;
- Strong customer service ethic and demonstrated initiative;
- Capable of handling change in a rapidly changing environment without losing focus;
- Experience with crisis management;
- Experience in writing Conditions for contests/promotions;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives and priorities;
- Knowledge of PC and Android Gaming, capable of public demonstrations.
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology we want to hear from you.